Saturday 8 September 2012

Day 147: Followers

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that FOLLOWING is the INDICATOR of WHAT is in CHARGE of decisions HUMANS makes that Result in the DIRECTION SOCIETY as a Whole FOLLOWS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that SOCIAL MEDIA is the MEDIUM that Indicate the OCCUPATION of the MIND by CHARACTERS of Self Interest, which will FOLLOW its design and deliberately IGNORE all Indicators of the Actual Reality on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that following FEELINGS indicate an Extreme Level of IGNORANCE, as feelings are the Result of Brainwashing to Occupy the Consciousness of the follower with Energy, to Ensure the Follower will be the Character the System Requires it to Be, to have what is Seen as a Stable Society that Accept the Way the World Follows, Regardless to the TRUE EFFECT this Result IN.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to FOLLOW Intuition is to follow FEELINGS that Result from Brainwashing, and ONLY Happens to People that Have No Clue how feelings are Actually Created in the Mind and Body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to FOLLOW GOSSIP is to follow thoughts and feelings that are the Result of Brainwashing, and this will ONLY happen to People that Have No Clue how thoughts and feelings are Actually created in the Mind and Body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to FOLLOW the Way of Society as it now Exist, is to Follow thoughts and feelings that are the Result of Brainwashing, and Indicate that the Follower have No Clue how Thoughts, Feelings, and Emotions are Actually created in the MIND and Body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that BRAINWASHING is Confirmed when Thoughts, Feelings, and Emotions ARISE from the Body to the MIND, and One is Unable to Immediately Stop this and See its Origin to Remove the System/Character/Memory that Cause the Energy to form a thought, feeling, or Emotion. Thus, the MIND and Body Must Be SILENT as LIVING Flesh, and Only Interact WITH What is Really Here as the Physical World. In this State of Being, No Judgments, Opinions, Desires, Obsessions or any other Psychological Preoccupation will occur, and this WILL Result in a World that is Best for All Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Anyone that Claim that they Can find their Own Way Using their Own Mind and Consciousness, is Confirmed Brainwashed, as One Require Another Person as Buddy to Assist and Make Sure One is NOT POSSESSED and OCCUPIED by Energies as thought, feelings, and EMOTIONS, as these will Only Ever Serve Self Interest, which Serves Division, which Serves the System of ABUSE on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that ANYONE that Protect Individuality and Free Choice as a FREE MIND to have the thoughts, feelings, and Emotions that Represent the Character of Self, is Confirmed Brainwashed, and these Brainwashed Individuals will be the Most Violent and Nasty Demons that will Deliberately be Spiteful and Pretend to be Intellectual and clever to SHOW OFF that they know better, and will thus Justify the Way of Abuse in this World, as they Represent the Foundation of Abuse in having a Sacred Space which is thoughts, feelings and Emotions where No Integrity Exist and Where there is also No Life, but just the Images of Self Interest in Various Forms.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Correcting Self is to Use Tools of Mathematics in Common Sense according to the Equality Equation, to investigate all relationships within which One Participate to See the Outcomes of the Existence of these Relationships, as ALL on Earth is Actually Physically Predictable, which Makes the Physical World the Map to Integrity and Responsibility for Life as Self and the Group.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the TRUTH of Life on Earth is the Acceptance and Allowance of Inequality through Following Self Interest as the Energy that Occupy the Experience of the Being, Confirming the Brainwashing, and thus the Inevitable Consequence that will be Presented at Death.

I commit myself to SHOW that a LIVING Being on Earth have No Thoughts, Feelings, or Emotions about Anything, as All, No Matter what Form, is a Representation of Life as it’s Now Understood, and that which is Not Best for All Life thus Requires Clear Direction to, In Time, Reform itself to What is Best for All Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that Only People without Thoughts, Feelings, and Emotions can be trusted with Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that although the Process of Self Correction is Individual, this Can Only be done in and as a Group that Walk the Same Process, to Assist each other to Break Free from the Brainwashing that is Represented by Energy in its Various Forms, like for instance, thoughts, feelings, and emotions.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Preoccupation by Feelings like Love and Bliss, is an Extreme Level of Brainwashing established through Self Abuse like Mediation, Positive thinking and Other Means of Self Interest, done to the Extreme Ignorance of Not FIRST establishing and understanding How the Physical Body Produce thoughts, feelings, and Emotions.

I commit myself to SHOW that all Thoughts, Feelings, and Emotions ENDS at Death, as the Physical Body that Produce this, No Longer Exist.  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment