Saturday 1 September 2012

Day 140: Paranormal Aliens and True Activism


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all information Regarding Aliens Must Be Viewed as to its Relevancy to Support a Practical Permanent Solution for Life on Earth, as Anything But Such Equal Solution, would distract from Reality and Cause Misdirection of focus.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Most of the Beings on Earth are Extorted and Driven to Become Aliens on the World that Gave them Life through Systems that justify and Only allow Inequality to Exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Visibility of Aliens on Earth, as those that have No Access to Equal Life Opportunities are MISSED and DISREGARDED by those Looking for Aliens in the Universe. Certainly Mankind, being UNWILLING to take Care of its own Species, will be Viewed as a THREAT to Any Life, if it exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Possessions and Profit have Alienated Man from Man, and Man from Every Other Living Being on Planet Earth, Causing Man to Live in Self Interest, as If Man Will never DIE to face Reality for What is Being Allowed to Become of Life on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that instead of Mankind Being ALL IN as Equals on Earth as Life, Man ensure that Every Child Born becomes an ALIEN VISTOR on Earth within an Alternative Consciousness in Competition with Nature on Earth, Causing Abuse on Earth of Earth’s Nature to the Extent that Place Man’s Consciousness Squarely in the Realm of Pure Evil, as EVIL is that which Disregard Life and Only Use Life for Self Interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to Glorify Telepathic Messages from ALIENS claiming Higher Knowledge while ignoring the Knowledge of Millions having No Basic Life Rights or Equal Access to What the Earth Provides Freely, Indicate a State of Mental Disease that is being allowed to become a World Disease, the Disease of Ignoring Fact while Glorifying Fiction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to Focus on Paranormal Events while the Alienation of Normal Life on Earth is Demonized, Do Reflect on the Mental Health of the Paranormals as ABNORMALCY, Unstable and Abusive, as those with an Interest in the Unexplained, Should first Explain why Life on Earth is NOT HONORED as Sacred and Equal for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Life and Death are NOT ALIEN on Earth, and SHOW that there is a Consequence Designed into Existence on Earth, IMPLYING that the Inhabitants on Earth CANNOT Be TRUSTED with Life. Anyone with Common Sense REASON Should be able to see this for Themselves.

I commit myself to SHOW that Life on Earth is treated as Paranormal Aliens, while the Imaginary Consciousness Conjured up in the Mind Consciousness System is seen as Normal, in spite of the Overwhelming Evidence, that Consciousness only Justify Abuse through Glorifying itself.

I commit myself to SHOW that Aliens, if Existent and Benevolent, would have Never Turned a Blind Eye to the Mess on Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Claim of Free Choice as the Basis of Planet Earth is Invalidated by the fact that Life is not Freely Equally Supported, because as long as Man is Subject to a MIND that Cannot change to What is Best for All Life, Man DO NOT Have Free Choice in fact.

I commit myself to SHOW that Much Attention Is given to Paranormal Events and Alien Related claims, yet the Evidence of Abuse of Life on Earth is Ignored and Conveniently shunted into a Category of Negativity, while the Self interest in Entertainment as Paranormal and Alien Investigation is Seen as a Positive Use of Time. Investigate FIRST what is Obviously Existing as the physical World and Prove Dominion on Earth as What is Best for All Life, and then Investigate the Universe, because as Long as Life on Earth is Abused, No Human Can be Trusted with Anything. 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment