Friday 24 August 2012

Day 132: Politics and True Activism

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Politics, as Model and Design, is Used as a Justification to SHIFT Responsibility to the Voter, when the TRUE POLICY of the Political LEADERS is Managed to ONLY give the VOTERS a Version of Policy that will GAIN VOTES and Promote the Agenda of DONORS, creating a COMPLETE CONTROL of Society that DO NOT Benefit Life, But Only Benefit Profit and Self Interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in a FINITE CLOSED SYSTEM as LIFE on EARTH, the Individual Should Realize that there will be an ACCOUNTING of What Happened During LIFE on Earth, and that the SYSTEM that HOLDS ACCOUNTING in DETAIL is ENERGY. There is NO ESCAPING this ACCOUNTING, and Only a FOOL would be Stupid Enough to FOOL itself into Believing that SOMEHOW One will Escape this ACCOUNTING.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Individual makes up the GROUP, and therefore is Responsible for ALL actions of the GROUP as HUMANITY.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that REAL POLITICS is a SYSTEM To Select the MOST EFFECTIVE ACCOUNTABLE LEADERS To Manage ALL RESOURCES in the Best Way to Benefit ALL LIFE on EARTH EQUALLY.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Any Political Agenda that is not Based on What is Best for All Residents of Earth, is ABUSE and Based on the Self Interest to Benefit only SOME, while others are Deliberately excluded from their Right to an Equal Life on EARTH.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that ANY HUMAN worth their Salt of the Earth, would Never allow Any System that Abuse Any Resident on Earth just to Give Advantage to Some Groups on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Any Political Agenda that Includes War for Whatever Reason, are War Criminals as WAR is ALWAYS a Crime Against LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Any Legal System that Cannot HOLD Political Leaders Accountable to HONOR the Equal Rights of All Residents on Earth, is NOT a Legal System, But is a Political Arm that Protect Political Agendas and that Condone Crimes Against Life, and that Such a Legal System By VIRTUE of What it allow in Abusing Life, Have No Authority Over Life and is a Criminal Organization in itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Any VOTER that is Supporting any Political Agenda that DO NOT Ensure the Equal Life Rights of all Residents on Earth, are Criminals that Steal Life from the Less Fortunate.

I commit myself to SHOW that Politics on Earth as a Manageable System of Life, Has Failed, and is In Fact just Criminal Organizations that Act Like the Mafia.

I commit myself to SHOW that Religion and Politics are BIRDS of the Same Feather, as the One Support the Other, without Any Regard for the Equal Life Rights of the Residents on Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that Democracy is the Key to Change the World System to that Which is Based on the Foundation of Equal Life Rights for All Residents on Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that No One that Abuse Equal Life Rights is in fact a Leader, But is Rather a Mafia BOSS that Promote Crimes against Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that there will be an Accounting for All Thoughts, All Words, and All Deeds, and that Each Individual In Fact Create this Consequence, which, when Equal Life Rights become the World System, will change, as the Nature of the Human will have to Change to Bring about a World that is Best for All Life. 

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment