Saturday 18 August 2012

Day 126: TRUE ACTIVIST Humans Were Always Cruel

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the Acceptance and Allowance of the IDEA that Humans Cannot Change is Essential for an Abusive World System to Exist, and to Continue to Exist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that By Separating Oneself into the FOLD of the Good and Enlightened only Support Cruelty and Abuse to Exist, and to Continue to Exist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Character of Abuse Requires the Character of Kindness, as this Fuels a World System that THRIVES on Self Interest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Cruelty in All Ways is Allowed through the Ignorance that is Accepted that Apparently the Human Magically Acquires, and Are Born with Consciousness, and the Deliberate Ignoring that Consciousness is TAUGHT by allowing FREE CHOICE to Be a DIVINE RIGHT, making Sure that Cruelty also Exist as a Divine Right apparently allowed By Forces Man Can Do Nothing about, allowing the Ultimate Copout to Exist, while those Professing this Abomination, live Protected Lives Behind the Barriers of Money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when the Actual FUNCTIONING of the MIND and the Physical Body is Understood, All the Lies of Enlightenment will End and will No Longer form the Foundation from which Cruelty is justified

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Self Interest as Enlightenment is Justified Fear where the Fearful Hide Behind Money, Dressed Up as WISDOM to Claim that Only Consciousness is Real, while Ignorantly Refusing to Investigate Exactly How Consciousness is in fact Created

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Self Honesty Do Not form part of Consciousness as the Ultimate Fear, as Hope Creates a Veil of Ignorance so thick that DUMB is a Word that Best Describe Hope Where Self Responsibility as Life is Abdicated in Favor of Temporary Peace Created By Money and Faith

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a World that is Best for All Life is Actually Possible, and that the Self Righteous Stand in the Trenches Protecting Cruelty to Make Sure they do Not End up Being Bullied by being Different for Standing up for Life

I commit myself to SHOW that Cruelty is Only a Reflection of a Society Ruled By Ignorance

I commit myself to SHOW that Enlightenment is Supposed to LEAD the Way to a Society that is Best for All Life in a Practical, Measureable Way

I commit myself to SHOW that the LIGHT and LOVE Created in the Mind as Consciousness, is Only a Chamber of Illusion, Where the Fearful Hide from Responsibility

I commit myself to Call on All that Do Care about Life, to Investigate How the Mind and Body Actually Measurably functions, to Be Part of the Solution instead of Being Part of the Problem

No comments:

Post a Comment