Friday 10 August 2012

Day 118: #TRUEACTIVIST – Part 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that ECONOMY implies HUMAN ECOSYSTEM to Support EACH other in LIVING a Life of Worth on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that UNEMPLOYMENT implies the failure of the ECONOMIC SYSTEM in Providing an OPPORTUNITY to OBTAIN Money to Acquire Basic Needs, and is in a Way a Psychological attack on Life and Life’s Values, as the System which Represent the “Power of God” so to Speak, have thrown the Unemployed INTO HELL deliberately.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a TRUE ACTIVIST will Focus on the Development of an ECOSYSTEM that Economically Guarantee Basic Needs for All on Earth Equally ALWAYS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that EXPOSING THE TRUTH without a Worthwhile Solution that Actually change the Ecosystem on Earth, is like Crying Wolf, while being Little Red Riding hood with No Hero to the Rescue in the Story, which is Pretty Much the Story of the History of Humanity, Many So Called Great Activists, But No Real Change Ever to Bring About an Earth EcoSystem that Actually Care About Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Economic Reality as Life EcoSystem will Deteriorate, and More and More Humans will Enter the Hell of Poverty or Just Surviving, Yet Most that End in Poverty are too Brainwashed to Consider that there is Another Way that Can be Implemented through Democracy/Politics through One Man One Vote, Making Sure the Majority is No Longer just Seen as Slaves with No Real Value as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Every Day in Poverty is a Day in Hell, where the Choice You Have is Controlled by Your and Your Family's Survival, Making Activism the Arena of the Rich and Wealthy that Do Not want to Give up their Heavenly Bounty and thus Will not Champion any Economic Change that will End Poverty, But will instead Support the Chained Remains of the Poor with Charity, and Ignore the Fact that the Poor were BURNED by the System into the Hell of Poverty. The fact is that an Economic Change to an EcoSystem is Just a Choice, but the Will to Change by those in Power and Wealth is Lacking, therefore Life on Earth must First get Much Worse, before it May Improve, through Choices that is Made in the Best Interest for All Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Family, Politics, Education, and Religion are the Root Cause for Poverty on Earth, as No Consideration is given to in Fact Place Life as the Only Real Value on Earth, and in this Way to Ensure that Life is Always Supported. This is the Only Worthwhile Mission of any TRUE ACTIVIST, to Create a World that is Always Best for All Life.

I commit myself to Call on All Activists to become True Activists that Actualize World Change Democratically and Economically through changing the Values of the System to Be the Value of Life itself, Equally for All.

I commit myself to SHOW that those Poor today in Rich Countries, Never Expected to Be Poor, but when They had Money, they Never Cared about the Poor in fact, and Even Now when in Poverty, will not yet Consider a System Change, but Rather Live in Hope of Wealth and Riches again, confirming the Lack of true Moral Values in the Human Psyche, and Confirming that the World is Not yet Ready for Actual Change.

I commit myself to SHOW that Earth is an EcoSystem for Life and that No One Owns Earth, and thus, to Convince People that they must Pay to Live on Earth is to Create a Genocide and Holocaust that at this Stage is Not Yet Even Realized, but if One Can Really See Beyond the Veil of Death, One will See the Millions upon Millions that Suffered and Died at the Hands of those that Trusted Money More than Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that TRUE ACTIVISM is Dependent on the RE-Education of Mankind to BE SET FREE from the Controls Built into the Flesh as Self, and that this is In Fact the Way the Value and Integrity of Each One is Measured, as to Determine Who will Actualize themselves as Eternal Life.

2 comments: