Sunday 12 August 2012

Day 120: True Activist Politics

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to not realize that in a DEMOCRACY where Each Citizen have an EQUAL VOTE, Political Activism would NOT Be Necessary if Each Voter would Vote Always for What is Best for All Citizens within the Principle of “Love thy Neighbor as Thyself”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Fact that the Majority Votes in a Democracy are Unable to Establish a Political Solution that is Best for All Citizens, Indicate that Forces are at Work that Influence the Minds of the Voter to Not Place what will be Best for All First, Invalidating Democracy and Reducing it to Zombie Politics that Result from Ignorance due to Mind Control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Politics is the Planned Management of a Society to take Care of Each Other through Relationships and Systems that Function Best for All, But that this is Yet to Be Realized by Humanity to Become Part of the General Awareness within the Psyche of Humanity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Political Mind of the Human is Characterized by Self Interest, which Invalidates Equal Rights and Reduce Life Rights on Earth to Nothing But the Luck of the draw or the amount of Money any one Has, Where a Lack of Money Reduce the Human to a Hopeless Failure that will NOT join the Political Arena to Promote what is Best for All Equally, But will Accept the presented Political Solutions As if that is All that is Available.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that By Subjecting Political Agendas to Money, Money Became the Decision Maker and Human Rights are Not the Center of Political Management, Only Causing the Rights of those with Money to Be Protected, while the Rest, whom are Actual Living Beings, to be Left in the Darkness of Fear to End up as Economic and Political Slaves in Systems that Violate Life Rights on a Global Scale by Promoting the Idea that Property and Ownership Rights are More Valuable than the Right to Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Any Political Agenda that Violate Directly or Indirectly the Right to Life equally for All, Interfering with the Distribution of that which a Living Being Requires on Earth for a Life of Worth, which Earth Provides FREELY, are in fact Deliberate Human Rights Violations that are Legalized through Politics by Unscrupulous Men.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Politics is the Tool with which the COMMON MAN can Make Sure that the COMMON GOOD for All Equally Become the Way all Governments Function in this World, and that if the Common Man Stand together as ONE, with One Man One Vote, the World will Change to What is Best for the Majority, instead of Systems that Protect the Rights Economically of the Minority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Protection of MINORITY Cultural Rights or Language Rights are a SmokeScreen with which to Protect the Minority Economic Rights of the Elite, allowing the Majority to Suffer Economically, while Diversity is SPINNED as Human Rights - while this is Not So. Man is Flesh and Blood, and thus all Equally Dependent on Equal Economic Support to Ensure a Life that is Best for All on Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that Democracy is the Legally Accepted Way through which the Majority Can Ensure Equal Economic Support for All Life to Ensure the Practical Living of “Love thy Neighbor as Thyself”.

I commit myself to show that Man Must Focus on the Economic Issues that will Ensure Equality for All on Earth, as that will bring an End to Poverty on Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that True Activism is to Ensure that the VITAL HUMAN RIGHTS that Protect the Life of Each Human on Earth, is the Foundation of All Activism, because once the Economic Stability for All is Ensured, Much of the Abuse of other Life Forms will Reduce Significantly as the Need to Survive will No Longer Motivate the Base Human Actions, Reducing Crime also Significantly and Bringing War to an End.

I commit myself to SHOW that MIND Control is allowed to Exist through Promoting Ignorance as Education, and Not Ensuring that Every Human Understand the In fact Detail of How the HUMAN MIND in fact Functions. If all Understand the Actual Functionality of the Mind Equally, No One will Be Able to Abuse another Anymore.

I commit myself to SHOW that Education at Home, School, and University SHOULD Be Focused on How the MIND Functions, as the MIND is the Tool that Create HUMAN Nature, and as Long as the MIND is NOT understood in it’s Functional Detail, Abuse will Exist in this World and Be justified as a Mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment