Wednesday 22 August 2012

Day 130: Thought and True Activism

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Parents are the Primary Educators of all Mankind and are thus the Teachers that Teach Thinking to all Children through example, without ever understanding how Thought is in fact Created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when a Child is Born, the Child does not yet Think for Itself, and that the Child Expected to become a Thinker without Understanding the Multi-Dimensional Design that causes Any One Thought to Form.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Emotions and Feelings are in fact Thoughts, and that Emotions, Feelings, and Thoughts cannot ever be Trusted, because the Thinker has No Clue what the Building Blocks of any Thought actually are in Detail and are therefore Unable to Change Thoughts, Unless a Brain-washing Parrot-Fashion method is used, like for instance, in the Positive Thinking Industry and the Attitude Conspiracy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Education System of the World never Teaches any Student the Exact Blueprints and Design of Thinking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Psychology of the World does not have a Clue how Thinking in fact functions, or what the Blueprint design of any One Thought, Feeling, or Emotion actually is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Most Intelligent Humans on Earth, do not have a Clue where their Intellect comes from in Fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all the Scientists in the World use Thinking without even Knowing what designs Thinking, implying that all Science is always fatally Flawed and is by Design actually Fraud, as it Perpetuates a System that does not Understand the first thing about Consciousness that is Promoted as the Holy Grail of the Human Existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Thinking is Glorified without Understanding the Creation Process of a Single Thought, invalidating all the Great Thinkers throughout all Ages, as Fools in Paradise Lost.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Thought is Promoted to come from God or Some Higher Force, when in fact the Exact Design of the Quantum Mind can be Understood in Detail and thus be Re-Designed to Change the Accepted Human Consciousness, to a Nature that will be Best for All Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as long as the Exact Design of Thought is not Comprehended in its Actual Functioning, all Thought is always then by Implication a Lie.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all World Systems that Manage Society are based on Thought, of which the Origin and Exact Design is Not Understood, thus Ensuring that Human Civilization has always been Flawed and will Remain Flawed ‘till the Lie as Thought is Confronted and Responsibility is Taken for Every Thought Ever in their Design to Understand the Actual Consciousness that Arises in Man as Human Nature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all Activism is Fatally Flawed as it is based on Thinking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if you Think, you can Never be Trusted with Life, Because the Thoughts you have never come from Yourself, and it is therefore Imperative to Understand what Thought really is and how it Actually Functions.

I commit myself to SHOW that Deprogramming Thought will take on Average, the Same Amount of TIME it take a Child to Develop Thinking - which is 7 Years.

I commit myself to SHOW that Deprogramming thought Cannot Be Done Alone, and Require Support just like a Child Do Not Develop Thought as Feral Children Demonstrate so Effectively, and that Effective Mentoring is crucial in Establishing Self Honest Integrity, yet the Thoughts that Lie as the Current Consciousness will Claim One must Do it Alone and Trust Yourself. ALL Trust based on Thought, Emotion, and Feeling Reasoning are Always Fatally Flawed, as All Experiences were Created by Thoughts, which were Not In fact Understood as to Origin and Design.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Quantum Mind of a Child is Lost at the Age of 7 Years, and Automated into Consciousness, flawed for a Lifetime, unless one Could find Disciplined Self Honesty in the MIRROR of the Physical World.

I commit myself to SHOW that Each Human Use Thought as If it is GOD, yet Thought is the Fall of Man into the SIN of Synchronicity, as the Chronic Disease as Consciousness.

I commit myself to SHOW that Thinkers will Invent Any Lie Possible to try and Not Give up on the Personal Lie as Thought, but the Physical World in all it’s brutality and Cruelty will shake the foundations of Mankind ‘till Man Realize that One Must Understand what One Think, and Why and How one Think, or You are in Fact Lost. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment