Wednesday 8 August 2012

Day 116: Re-Defining Words to Living Words

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Definition of Words is always EQUAL to the System that Society Produce as the World Experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Definition of Words is Always EQUAL to What We are LIVING as the Acceptance and Allowance of OUR SELF IMAGE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Definition of Words is Always the MIRROR of our INNER SELF, and that the Level of IGNORANCE within the Definition is Reflected in What we Allow and Accept as Our FUNCTIONING SOCIETY.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Definition of Words DO NOT DICTATE HOW THINGS FUNCTION in the World. We Dictate the Words we are Living and as the Living Words We Are the Living Definition of the Words as Ourselves. Thus, When We change, the Definition of Words Change as Confirmation of Our Self Change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that We Teach Our Children the Way of the Parents through Definitions and By Claiming that the World is the Way it is and must be Accepted as Such, as We as Humans by Our Nature are the Way We Are and Cannot Change our Self Definition, Damning the World to this BELIEF that Man is a Creation that Cannot Change, a Total Fatalistic View that Devastated Civilization throughout the AGES.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Each Word Consist out of Building Blocks that Design the Character of the Words that then Become Our Character that We Live. We Are the Character of the Words. We determine the Character of Words, We Are the Living Words and What We Allow as the accepted Definition and Building Blocks of a Word, is IN Essence our Permission We give to Ourselves to Be this Nature of the Words, Implying that Human Nature is in fact the Character of Our Words as the Character of Ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Words Can be Re-defined, and Build on Support and Meaning that Measurably always have the Outcome that will Be What is Best for All Life Always, and that We as the Creators of Words Are the ONLY ONES that Decide What the Meaning of Words will Be, and thus We are the ONES that Are in Every Way Responsible for Every Effect in the World, We Are the Cause as We are the Words as the Characters that Determine the Character of this World as Living Words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Each Word Can be Mapped as a Diagram to SHOW the Mathematical Value of the Word and thus Each Word Can be Mathematically Re-designed to Have an Outcome that is Best for All Life; this is not a Matter of Debate, But a Matter of Fact, to Simply by Agreement, Stand for and As an Outcome that is Best for All - Always, as this then Only Lead to a Process of Mathematical Refinement Requiring only the Past to Unconditionally be let go of to allow the Practical Character as Self, as the Living Word, to Emerge as the Living Outcome of What is Best for All Life Always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Mathematical Re-definition of Words to What is Best for All Life Always is the Same in All Languages, and that the Definition of Words in Current Accepted Dictionaries is Not Valid and Only Serve to SHOW How Ignorant we have been to Allow the Obvious Abusive Ways as Words, and How we have allowed the Now Specific ways of Words to open the Door to the Ego of Opinion, instead of standing together to Produce all Words Always as What is Best for All Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Words Must Bio-grammatically always Support the Biology of Each One Equally, as the Biology Determine the Level of Practical Physical Responsibility each One Must take to Produce a World that is Best for All Life Always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there is Not One that Knows More about When a Word is Best for All, as the Mathematics determine the outcome, Where the Supporting Building Blocks of the Words that Determine the Living Outcome is the Measurement that Removes the Opinion of People, and Make Words in Fact a Law unto itself as the Pre-determined Character of Man, which Must Be What is Best for All Life Always to Produce a World that is Always Best for All Life.

I commit myself to Design Mathematical Bio-grammatical Structures to Assist in the Re-definition of Words in Specific Detail to Always Result in Outcomes that are Best for All Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that Every Variable in the Mathematical Design of Words, Must always Be Aligned to What is Best for ALL Life Always, and thus, because this is Mathematical, Word Comprehension will be According to Outcomes, and the Best Outcomes for ALL will Determine the Definition that Represents Life on Earth Always.

I commit myself to SHOW that having Words Defined that Only Protect the Intent of the Few and Not ALL, is in Fact a Human Rights Violation that will be illegal in an Equality System, as it will Cause Harm and Disturb Peace on Earth.

I commit myself to Call on All to Participate as Equals in Re-defining Words as What is Best for All Life, and thus to Re-write all Dictionaries So that Eventually, we Have a World as Words that is a Living Reality that is Always Best for All Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that Self Movement is the Realization and Confirmation that life is Here, as Life requires No Motivation and thus will Always Move as that which is Equally Best for All, and that Motivation in its vey Nature as it is Used on Earth Now as an External Force or Requirement, Implies that any person that Requires Motivation Only needs Motivation because their Nature in fact Lacks any Real Self, Lacks Integrity, Lacks Life Itself, and is Nothing but a Parasite screaming “Feed me and I’ll Move!” -- Realize that Where the MIND exist as Thought and Character, Life and Thus Self Movement as the Nature of Life DO NOT EXIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment