Tuesday 7 August 2012

Day 115: DREAM EVOLUTION 2012


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that DREAMS are Formed from Memories the Physical Body Captured According to the Program Designs of the MIND, in the Directives as Specified By the Characters that Evolve within the Memory Personalities to Satisfy the PRIMARY DIRECTIVES of Human Nature, Namely Happiness, Success, Love and Attention, Uniqueness, Avoiding Fear, Survival and Submission to the System.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as the MIND is Functioning as the CONTAINMENT of HUMAN NATURE specified as Memories Molded to Flesh as Self, this Process use DREAMS to REMIND the Characters where they are NOT FOLLOWING their OWN Rules of Intent to Become All they Can Be with as Little OBSTACLES as Possible, as to ENSURE that the CONCIOUSNESS as ENERGETIC Characters Remain the ONLY Acceptable Way of Life on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Dreams will Use All available Memories and Mutate them to Specify the Greatest Fears, which are the Greatest Desires to make sure the Characters Remain ALIGNED to their Intended Evolutionary Path, which will Lead to the fulfillment of the Goals Set by the Characters in their Initial INCEPTION, as Characters through which HUMAN Nature Role play, is Accepted as the Only Way Life Exist on Earth as the Human. Regardless of the Evidential Outplays that Show that this Evolving Human Nature is a Destructive Force that Only Consider Self Interest and have no Conceptualization of What Life Actually IS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Dreams offer an opportunity to Look at Where the Character Evolutionary Intent is STILL DOMINANT and DICTATING who I will Become if I DO NOT in fact Place Real Life First, and that the Investigation of Dreams is Paramount in Identifying Subconscious and Unconscious Patterns that will Lead me to Remain Only in Character formed by a Memory, Never actualizing Life for Real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Dreams Look so Real, as Dreams are Formed from the Same Substance that forms Characters, and the Dreams as Character as Memories are the Only Reality yet known to Man, and because of that, Man cannot Determine the Difference Between Actual Reality and the Dreamstate of illusion on which Consciousness is based.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Dreams will be of Great Assistance from 2012 Onwards for those in the Journey to Life, to Realize where Illusion is still in Control of Determining the Future Self and thus the Future of Life on Earth, and that Each Dream must be TIMELINED and Dissected to find the Motivating Characterization and to Remove this, so that one Can Return to the Actual Reality of the Physical World and Leave Dreams to where they Belong, as Illusions.

I commit myself to SHOW that Dreams are of Benefit as Long as One Realize they are Constructed from the Same Substance as Illusions in Consciousness, and are NOT of any Directive Value, but to Assist in the Process of Self Realization.

I commit myself to SHOW that Dreams Commercialized as Only that, a way to Make Money from the Gullible living in Fear Lost in Consciousness seeking to Fulfill Self Interest.

I commit myself to SHOW that Dreams Never Guided Anyone in fact to What is Best for All Life, But Only Ever Emphasized ways to Use Fears to Not Realize What Actual Reality IS.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Unscrupulous will feed on the Fear of the Gullible to Enrich themselves without Ever presenting an Actual Solution as to How Life on Earth can be that which is Best for All Life Always.

I commit myself to SHOW that Where the Business of Dreams became a Business as Such, the Beneficiaries of dream layouts that present themselves as Enlightened and Able to Interpret Dreams, Only Ever served the Illusion, and Never Actualize Real Life as to bring about a World that is Best for All Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that those Living and Existing as FEAR will FEAR the Message of Desteni and Avoid the Message of Desteni in Every Way Possible and try and Scare others away from the Message of Desteni as they have accepted FEAR as the Only Way of Being, and will thus use the Ultimate Fear as LOVE to Justify why Desteni should Be feared; while Desteni In fact is the Actualization of Life on Earth as that which is Always Best for All Life in All ways.

1 comment: