Tuesday 14 August 2012

Day 122: TRUE ACTIVIST COLLEGE EDUCATION

*Watch the Documentary – College Conspiracy for Context

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that EDUCATORS and Governments Do Not Have the Best Interest of Students at Heart, and Are in an ECONOMIC CONSPIRACY driven By Profit and Tax to feed the Self Interest of the greedy Con Artists of Capitalism.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a Degree or Qualification, as an EDUCATION, should Be About Effective Living in this World to Support Each other as Neighbors to Ensure that Each One Lives a Life of Worth, and that No one Ever Lack in Any Way Whatsoever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Chain of Education Design in Society is In Fact at All Levels Deliberate FRAUD that seek Ways to Profit from Implanted Manipulated Desires that Do Not Consider What is Best for the World, and only seek Ways to Profit from the Unsuspecting Innocents to Make Sure the Innocent turn into the Dishonest to Condone and Become Part of a System of Dishonesty to Keep the Illusion of a Dream Going; While Life on Earth Suffer at the Hands of the Educators in All Ways, where the Educator Abdicate their Responsibility as the Guides of Integrity to Conspire with Profiteers to Trap Students in a Life of Debt. that will Ensure that Students will Be forced to be Slaves to the System for Life, and in This Make Slavery the Primary Objective of Capitalism with the Propaganda So Effective that the Slave Willingly Enslave themselves while fearing FREEDOM and Common Sense So Much that it is Confined to the Realm of the Impossible by the Slave, Ensuring that the Slave will End up as an Abuser themselves to Promote the FRAUDulent Dream with Passion and Positivity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Evidence of the FRAUD of Education for Profit is in the Publishing of Books by Small Changes in Each Version, and in this Abusing the total Chain that Produce Paper from Nature to the End User as Student with the Educators Part of this fraud justified as the FREE Market, Only Confirming that the Market is Not Free, as it is always Based on Fake Money with Fake Values that Require fake Egos to Believe in it as the Fake Religion of a Fake God on Earth as Money, Even Going as far as Promoting the Idea that Gold and Silver is Worth Something while Gold and Silver is Only Actually Valued in Terms of the Same fake Money, taking the Fraud into the Minds of Men to Create more fake Characters that will Preach Convincingly the Justification of a fake System without ever bringing in Any Real Value as Life into Consideration.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the graduates that are Jobless Around the World Confirm that the System of Capitalism Failed, as it Must, as it has Ever only Been a FRAUD Perpetuated by Man on Man Requiring Man to Believe Man in the Hope of Something Better, and in Spite of the Evidence, the Mind Control the Graduates were Subjected to from Family to College, is so Effective that the Cream of the Crop of Society as Graduates Cannot See they have Been Duped and are Victims of Fraud.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if one Study the Process of Education, the Elements of Fraud is Clearly Visible, but because the System of Government are formed by the Same FRAUDSTERS, the Objective Became one where Graduates are Enticed to join the System of fraud, purely because they see it as, “If you Can’t Beat them, Join them”, and “at Least you will Survive”, this Reasoning takes Place in Minds of Many, and then Positive Energy is Used to justify this FRAUD and No One Notice that to Change the World to what is Best for All is as Easy as it is to become a FRAUDSTER, Just Agree to Change the World as What is Best for All instead of Agreeing to Become part of FRAUD, and Call out the FRAUDSTERS and Hold them Accountable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that those that Teach Students and Children to THINK are the Ones that Ensure that How and What Children and Students Think are Regulated to Support a system of FRAUD that justify the Abuse of Life on Earth in All Ways.

I commit myself to SHOW that We as Man Can change the World by changing our Education in all Areas Where thoughts are Used to Manipulate What Man Become.

I commit myself to SHOW that Education Must Be that which Teach How the Mind Functions to Stop Thought Control.

I commit myself to SHOW that those that Benefit from THOUGHT Control will Keep on Controlling Thought because they Benefit from it.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Moral fabric of Society is Based on a FRAUDulent System that Use MisRepresentation, and Fear subtly to Convince the New Comers in Society to join the Scam of Society, and that in spite of Massive Evidence Worldwide that Life as Thought Control is a Scam, Humans find it virtually Impossible to get out of the Scam because they have No Idea where Thought Actually come from and How Thought is Actually Created.

I commit myself to SHOW that to Believe Your Own Thoughts is the Way You are Controlled, because You Have No Idea Where the Thoughts Actually Come from, and You Can Investigate and You will Find that Thought is Not Directly Created By the Thinker, but is Implanted into the FLESH as SELF, with Even the Scammers that Do this, Not Realizing What they are Actually Doing because they Care about Nothing Else, but their Self Interest and Benefit.

I commit myself to SHOW that at Desteni we Actually teach the Exact Detail of Thought Creation, and that this Education is Available for All that Care to Help themselves to Become Free from Control.

2 comments:

  1. This is very well said and being a college teacher myself I do agree wholeheartedly with most (if not all) of it.

    ReplyDelete