Sunday 26 August 2012

Day 134: True Religion and True Activism


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the LIVING WORD Religion that Would be TRUE for All on Earth as a Meaning that Can Be RELIED upon as Best for All, Would COMMON SENSICALLY be the Only Real Religion that will ensure Peace on Earth, and Happiness and Abundance for ALL.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when the WORD RELIGION form an Image, Preference or Idea in the MIND that forms Any Exclusive Group that Includes a Bias towards other Groups that include what is Not Best for All: such a Word falls in the Category of Brainwashing, that is Most likely Remnants of the Influence of Dysfunctional Parents that were existing in fanatical Fear, and Abused Freedom of Speech to form Competing Ideas of Right and Wrong as a Judgment based on Preferential Knowledge that Do NOT Consider All Life as Given Equally as the FREE GIFT that Determine Why Each One is Here on Earth. Such Religions will then Rely on Knowledge that INSIST on a Dysfunctional Society and use FEAR and ABUSE to Cause RIFTS in Society that Leads to a World of INEQUALITY with all the Consequences this Bring in All Spheres of Life on Earth. Such Religions that Claim Benefit for Some Under Rules of Some Invisible Deity, by the very Nature of the Harm it Cause, is a Crime against Life and a Psychological Disorder, that if Given Free Reign to Influence the Management of Life on Earth, would Cause Harm and Make Peace and Equality on Earth Impossible. It stand to Reason that Such Abusive Disorders SHOULD not be allowed to Have Any Value, as the Consequence of its Influence is Measurable as the Fanaticism and Harm it Cause that Make Life on Earth UNSAFE and UNRELIABLE, in opposition to the Fact that RELIGION must be the basis of Agreement as to What Would be Reliable to Serve all Life in Ways that is Functionally Best for All on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Religion forms the Basis of Parenting and Government, and As Such is Reflected as Human Nature which SHOWS that the Human, when OBSESSED with Words, where the Meaning do Not Honor the Equality of Life, will be Self Interested and Abusive towards others to Such a Degree, that Society at Large will be Dysfunctional and Psychologically Diseased.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the Dysfunctional Religion Rely on the Religious to Follow Faith instead of Fact, and that Religious followers will have NO IDEA How the MIND actually functions, yet Base all their faith on the MIND as Thoughts, Feelings, and Emotions making the Follower an Easy Target for Control by thosethat Benefit Most from Inequality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that throughout History, Religion and Inequality Ruled and Ruined Life on Earth, Causing from Generation to Generation the Development of Dysfunctional Human Nature to Such a Degree, that the History of Man Read Like a HORROR Story that Repeat itself Over and Over Again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Meaning Given to Vocabulary become the LIVING WORD that Characterize how Man Live in this WORLD.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that All People Do Realize the Value of Life as the Only REAL Value, Yet Refuse to Give to Each other this Right Equally, causing atrocities that Generate Constant Fear of Each other to Be Able to Claim that their Particular Religion is Valid, but it is All Caused By One POINT, the fact that Life is NOT HONORED as Equal in All.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Only TRUE Religion on Earth that is Reliable for ALL is the Fact that ALL Life is in Fact EQUAL, and As Such the FOUNDATION of Life on Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that Religion even for the Non-Religious, are Currently based on the foundation of INEQUALITY, and thus by its Very Nature the Foundation of a World that Do Not Function Effectively for All Life on Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that Religion form the Basis of all Psychological Dysfunction on Earth, turning Earth into an ASSYLUM, Where only Death is the Escape.

I commit myself to SHOW that allowing Vocabulary to Be trained without Understanding How WORDS FUNCTION in the Body, is to Commit the Human Race to the Goal of Causing the Extinction of Life on Earth, as Evidence by the Many Species already Extinct, and that this Can be Stopped with Ease, Once Equality of Life is Restored as the Foundation of Existence on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Followers of Inequality will abuse and Attack the MESSAGE of Equality, as those Existing in Inequality only Exist in FEAR and the Camouflage of Fear which is Love, as the One IN INEQUALITY have Accumulated SPOILS from their Crimes of the Abuse of Life, they are UNWILLING to Return to those they Robbed of the Equal Right to Life.

I commit myself to Call on those that Do Have a SPARK of Life Left, to Study the Desteni Material and Read the Journeyto Life Blogs, In spite of the Abuse and Lies those that are Protecting their Ill-gotten Spoils will use to Discourage a Move to What is Best for all Life.
The Journey to Life will take Courage and Forgiveness to Establish a Society that is Honestly Supporting Each other as Equals as Life, and at the Moment, Is the Road Less Travelled. 


Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment