Tuesday 29 May 2012

Day 45: Life is the ONLY REAL VALUE

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I do not Value my own Life because I do not value anyone else’s Life unless they are My Loved ones – creating a society that is divided into mine and yours: my family, and your family – and my family is always FIRST – and therefore we compete and end up in a society where NO Life is Valued.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that by placing Value in property and money, Life lost all Value and with it we created an inhumane society.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the inhumanity of humanity starts at home by parents that love the Life of their children, but NO ONE ELSE, because self-interest and the fear it generates is the final decision maker when it comes to Value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that we can only receive what we are willing to give and by not giving equal rights to the Life of everyone on Earth, we cannot expect that our Lives will be Valued - as our society demonstrates so brutally, every day, in every way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that even allowing one person, or child, or animal, or tree, or living being to suffer in our pursuit of happiness as self-interest, invalidates our right to Life, just as we invalidate the right to Life of those that end up on the losing end of our desires.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Life has never been Valued on Earth throughout history.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that every parent Values Life above all things - if it is their children - and Lives in constant Fear as to what will happen to their Loved Ones, without using the political tools available on Earth to ensure that all Life is Valued and protected, which will bring an end to the fear they harbor for losing their Loved Ones to some horror, which was born out of the horror allowed in the Lives of more than Half the world population.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that everything I have accepted in this world must be a lie, as it is NOT supporting Life as the Only REAL Value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Life as Value IN THIS reality is the Only LIFE that is certain, and therefore no HEREAFTER must influence or play a role in decision making when it comes to creating a world that Values Life Equally for All in All Ways from Birth to Death.


I commit myself to show that to have Loved Ones that are more Loved than the Lives of other beings, makes my Love destructive and fear-based.

I commit myself to show that placing value in possessions, and money, and feelings will only continue to produce a world of Horror for many - and that the act of securing my Life with money is Equal as an act of War against the Value of Life for all Equally.

I commit myself to show that this world is produced and perpetuated by the parents training New Children to follow in their footsteps of allowed abuse.

I commit myself to show that the solution has always been known and obvious, but never applied as Giving actually as you would like to Receive.

I commit myself to show that inner-change without immediate outer-change is a Lie. If you change Inside, you will immediately change who you are Outside in this World – and this is the Real Key to Confirm that Inner-Change was actually Real.

I commit myself to promote the study of history so that each one may see that we have never learned anything from history.

I commit myself to show that Parental Love is the cause of World Horror as parental love is born from Parental Fear.

I commit myself to show that the Lie in this world is what is Believed as Real in the Mind, while that which is Really Real, exists WITHOUT the Mind even being aware of it or Valuing it.

I commit myself to show that to flaunt Life after Death as Value is to sell out Life on Earth and to be at Root Cause for all the Horrors allowed daily as the Lives of MILLIONS of Living Beings.

2 comments:

  1. very nice article. Literally reflects my thoughts. Thanks for your effort to give such a valuable realization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, until we will compete only for the interest of our families instead of collaborating as one united global family, there will be problems.

    ReplyDelete