Wednesday 23 May 2012

Day 39: Is Charity Greed?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that charity only exists because wealth exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that charity only exists because poverty exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that poverty exists because what is given freely by the planet has been commercialized and placed under control without FREE and equal access, causing conditions where charity is organized as deceptive gratefulness so that the wealthy can share a bit of their greed and justify why they are wealthy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that charity has been abused by the corporations to promote their products and distribute them to the poor - while the corporation, at the same time, benefit from tax benefits which place more pressure on the community at large with tax requirements to meet the budgets of a failed system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that religion is a failed system which funds itself through charitable gifts from the community without ever bringing any change or benefit that will change the world to where charity no longer exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that activists trapped in charity organizations are in fact the public officers of a failed system, justifying their activism based on the belief that the system cannot actually change and therefore they believe they do the best they can, which will never result in a world that is best for all Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that charity is used by the dishonest ego to feel better about the many daily dishonesties that are required from each human to function and be part of a failed system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in a world of Equality, charity will not exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the acceptance of charity is like a death sentence to the poor, as this implies that the failed system will never change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that charity is greed, as the wealthy can only be wealthy because the poor exist - and by taking more than what is needed and hoarding it, using charity as the smokescreen to cover up this evil of wealth, no one questions the morality of wealth and charity.


I commit myself to bring to an end all charity, as charity is the charred remains of a failed system that only abuses Life.

I commit myself to the establishment of a world system that provides to all Life equally, so that every man can recognize the real wealth on Earth, which is Life.

I commit myself to show how charity is abused by the wealthy, corporations, the religious and activists without any solution or plan to solve the world’s problems of poverty in a permanent way.

I commit myself to show that no rich man that profits without bringing about a system of equality, will enter into Life.

I commit myself to show that charity is used as a justification as a gratefulness – and that in this way, gratefulness as word has been made into an abomination that allows inequality as if that is the natural state of the world while it is NOT.

I commit myself to show that charity is a criminal act that condemns the poor to a Life of failure and early death because the charitable will not give up their control and will justify the abuse through supporting a failed system in spite of the clear certainty that the system has failed.

I commit myself to question the integrity of activists, and to remind activists that activism should be about a new world system that is best for all life always, and that any activist that cannot stand for what is best, is in fact only an extension of the system of greed that has failed Life in every way.

1 comment: