Thursday 31 May 2012

Day 47: The Evil Individual

Watch The TrapThe Century of the Self and Psywar

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in creating the individual as the ultimate experience, creates the ultimate separation and division, that will create the ultimate self-interest, within the ultimate competition - to become either the best consumer or the best product, or live in desire of these experiences within the constant self-talk that responds to and copies the influences that are constantly projected into the memory of the individual’s self-image, insisting that there is something missing, something greater, something more that the individual must have to be completely happy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the individual pattern to self-fulfilled happiness is copied by every child from the parent at home, and later on the system that will take over the role of the parent in suggesting what is right and wrong within the accepted ways of human Life as projected through subtle influences of media in all its facets.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the corporation and government act like an individual as an equal legal entity with which the individual will compete or form alliances like a friendship relationship, which will influence the self-talk of the individual through which the individual will reach conclusions on which decisions will be based without the individual realizing that all facets of the inner-discussion, as well as the final decision, has been implanted through images of likeness and dislikeness, which will lead the inner-conversation to the decision the corporation or government would like the individual to make - making it possible through projected imagery to control the total life of every individual in every way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all images, and within this sound is an image, are copied and stored in the physical body - with peripheral vision being the primary copy method through which the inner-conversation of the individual, which will lead to the decision the individual will make, is controlled through the directly observed media - but through the background peripheral images which suggest to the viewer and consumer that the desired image of the individual is only possible through acquiring the goods as images in picture or real format that is in the background of the projected image – intended to influence and control all decisions of the individual - meaning that no decision or desire the individual makes or has is ever their own, and that concepts like equality and that which is best for all Life is always demonized through the projected images as that would stop such influences and control and is therefore the enemy of individual desire which includes the corporation and government as individual.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the projected influence through demonizing the human as Life, as one and equal, creates the inner self-talk that creates human action to form the human individual as mental soldiers against life and equality – defending the friendship relationship with the corporation and government in any way possible – attacking any group that may arise to challenge the accepted and allowed influences that result in the accepted world, where abuse is not just an image but an actual real picture; but the individual is trained to only accept the projected images as real and the real image/picture as illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the greatest coup d'état of the corporation, which is the government, was creating within the individual the ability to create images that the individual can generate and project to each other in the form of beautiful lovely pictures of love and light, as the acceptance of this world just the way it is, to make sure that the motive of profit and control which gave corporations all the power would never for real be challenged by those that fall into the trap of enlightenment - as these individuals have reached a stage of self-image development with the inner-voice and imagery created and glorified through the self-talk to a level of God Consciousness, which has made the individual that claims to be spiritual the ultimate weapon of profit that could ever be conceived, as the individual would imprison themselves in a physical prison of memory that constantly projects images of happiness that the individual believes are their own creations, which they are not realizing that these projected self-created images on individualism were always the intent of all influences through imagery, and that the resulting spiritual individual is in fact the ultimate public relations officer of the system of consumerism and profit, as the love and light being has created itself in the image and likeness of the happy consumer in this world through self-fulfilling through self-created image projection, the intent of the system as corporation, as profit, as control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the individual in this pursuit of the self, have deified feelings and emotions produced by memories, implanted through imagery to the status of God as Self – not seeing that the corporation produced these products for consumption from the physical reality, while the individual is trained to produce happiness form the metaphysical reality, never realizing that this gives the corporation a monopoly on Earth on the real reality, while the individual play monopoly as spiritual imagery in the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this process of self-creation through the inner backchat that leads to the total disregard of the physical world by creating the world only as beautiful pictures, has created the human as the ultimate evil to ever walk the Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all accepted systems on Earth only support the self-projected image of the mind as reality without understanding that these images are stored as physical memory in the body to be called up by symbols in the environments specifically planned to keep the human in the hypnotized state of total self-control as the best slave ever created.


I commit myself to show how the self-talk of the individual is the result of memories implanted to guide the conversation to decisions that will benefit the corporation and the individual profit of the Elite.

I commit myself to show that profit never holds the right to Life as important, and only view the individual as a resource that must satisfy the legal right to profit of the corporation.

I commit myself to show that we are beyond the 7th generation of influence within which the memory of the human has become a multi-dimensional 3D imagery invention that influences the individual into the perfect slave.

I commit myself to show that NO self-talk can ever be trusted as it is not based on Life, but it is only based on the love for profit, which is the love of self-interest based on the right of the individual to make its own decision WITHOUT any understanding as to how one arrive at the decision of feeling.

I commit myself to show that anyone opposing the message of Oneness and Equality as what is Best for All Life is in fact the perfect brainwashed slave that serve only the profit of self-interest in every way.

I commit myself to show that the individual as it exists today is a self-created entity in a total evil voice in the head that can be trapped and eradicated through self-honest self-forgiveness through writing – within the decision to support only the physical world to become a world that is best for all Life as physical beings.

I commit myself to show that those in the process of the 7 Year Journey to Life are Writing themselves to Freedom from Control.

I commit myself to show that feelings of fear, danger, love and obvious doom, etc. – that the God Consciousness entity uses to control the physical to respond, are but illusions as memories used for the self-interest of the few to keep the many self-imprisoned.

I commit myself to remind the reader that implanted memories will red flag and resist any point that shows individualism as self-interest as evil and destructive, as it must protect itself to continue its existence as energy entity as its very existence is dependent on sucking energy from the physical living flesh. Find it in your being to study Desteni and discover Life for what it really is, realizing that this will be the most difficult journey you have ever undertaken as it flies in the face of all manipulation and mutilation of physical Life. Find it in you to support the Journey to Life by educating yourself also through EQAFE.

You must meet your obligation to Life halfway through your own contribution and support to show at the very least that you are not subject to the memory implants that determine all your decisions. Watch the documentaries mentioned to see for yourself how you have been manipulated into self-deception. 

2 comments: