Friday 11 May 2012

Day 26: Grey Matter Invasion - EARTH OCCUPIED

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the invasion of grey matter to control real matter would devastate life on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take my head filled with grey matter between my hands daily to remind me that the grey matter is NOT me but the body is me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the me created by the grey matter is MY version of reality where I exist ALONE as ALL knowing without ANYONE else seeing what I do in this small space of GREY MATTER, and I also DO NOT KNOW what anyone else is really doing with their grey matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the me that is created by the grey matter uses grey areas to so give itself power through opinion, free choice and misrepresenting it as a human that has rights while the rights of the real humans are being violated with starvation, poverty, war, incarceration and torture to keep the real me a slave to the grey matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that the grey matter invented all kinds of conspiracies, religions and invisible spirits to make it look more than real matter, while the product of the grey matter is just a con called consciousness that is subject to real matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have refused to realize that the grey matter will not function unless the real matter is allowed to provide energy and breath to it, just like an unimportant slave.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have refused to realize that the grey matter does not care about the life of the slave, as the grey matter deified knowledge and the energies that it created as emotions and feelings, making its illusion extend beyond death through memories and the written word.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to realize that the grey matter created a world system that supports and honors the creation of the grey matter, while the real matter is treated as nothing but slaves in every way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the grey matter to become accepted as the false image, representing life in spite of the evidence that grey matter is just keeping the masses in a grey area of uncertainty, while grey matter controls black and white as clear direct management of resources and the world only to the benefit of grey matter, to keep the real matter under control and in fear induced by the grey matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed grey matter to create money to represent value to only serve that which grey matter like and desires, like: entertainment, desires, lust, power, control, greed, competition, happiness – while the real matter suffers as the slave without any right.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed grey matter to create the illusion that the human is irrational and must be controlled while the real human as body is suppressed from birth to become virtually a machine slave serving the grey matter only.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to realize that grey matter created the illusion that all matter cannot be understood, only creations of the grey matter can be understood, and are the only studies that are beneficial.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to realize that grey matter made sure that each personality representing grey matter will act like a policeman to make sure no human escapes and that grey matter will be always everywhere to ensure its control of the human race.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that thinking, fear, anxiety, feelings, emotions and energy entities as personality are confirmation of grey matter in control and the human as slave.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have refused to see that grey matter is limited to the area inside the head, while the human is in fact part of the universe and that planet, and always return home, while grey matter ends when the host as the body ends. Grey matter thus must have opportunity to clone its consciousness into the children to ensure its continued existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have refused to see that grey matter is, by its very nature, distrustful, jealous, envious, mean and greedy – and therefore will only cooperate with another member of the grey matter race if its individual self-interest is served with some reward certain due to the cooperation. Therefore, grey matter can never accept equality  or equal co-existence as life, as it is by its very nature not life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to realize that grey matter use the matter of chance to emphasize its addiction to high energy experiences, while real matter is based on real matters that are measurable, consistent and worthy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to realize that grey matter is alien to the Earth environment as an invader species that only destroys habitats in its frenzy to satisfy its insatiable nature to consume no matter what.

Are you human or grey matter?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that grey matter controlled machines to compete with the human - with the machine moving more effective, efficient and trustworthy than the human infected with grey matter to continuously remind the human that it is less than the grey matter and must accept its fate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that grey matter developed science and education to only satisfy the desires of grey matter while leaving anything that may cause the real human to wake up and reach its full potential to the realm of illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that grey matter treats any others living being born of the living planet Earth with the same disregard as it treats the human body - as the true human nature, as the grey matter, does not grasp life as it is NOT born as life; it is created with a central dictatorship it calls the brain of the system from where it imposes authority through fear, projected images, information control, addiction and control of essential resources that sustains life so that the human ends up accepting the thoughts and images projected as itself. The grey matter only understands fear, torture, greed, abuse, control, deception, dishonesty and does not understand the principle of the human body, which is equality - as the human body functions as individual parts working together as equals so to give to the body its nature and abilities. The only part that is able to be infected by the alien invader is the brain and from there it rules and destroys as it has always done throughout the universe.


I commit myself to expose the alien invasion of Earth by grey matter by pointing out the destruction grey matter causes globally while disregarding life in every way.

I commit myself to show the nature of grey matter and how to remove the alien parasite that each human can return to its true nature as life as equality.

I commit myself to demonstrate all the weakness of the grey matter and to show how easy it really is for the human to rid itself from the grey matter energy parasite.

I commit myself to show that choice deprived by grey matter only serves grey matter, and choice as real matter will serve real matter and thus life as real matter is life here waiting to be awakened at last.

I commit myself to bring the awareness that the living parts of the human body do not require religion or beliefs to work together as one. It functions as one as it understands that is the nature of life and that the nature of life and thus the nature of the human is equality as demonstrated in every breath here on Earth.

I commit myself to show that the human does not need the grey matter to be the matter as mastery already exists as the human body as it masters its equality with its environment, and that the human freed from the grey matter parasite will co-exist in peace and harmony without masters, or kings, or dictator or know-it-alls.

I commit myself to show that there are certain things that humans can learn from grey matter and apply and use to make the human experience exceptional for all life.

I commit myself to show that the nature of equality as what is best for all life would serve each human best in every way and make it impossible for the grey matter to exist at all.

I commit myself to show that the accepted personality projections called humans are not human, it is the illusions grey matter project to keep the human in trance and hypnotized for its own evil purposes.

I commit myself to show that money can be used according to human nature as an equal tool to manage excellence in the human experience.

I commit myself to show that the human without the grey matter is a peaceful, happy life form that finds great joy in living and each other.

I commit myself to show that all matter can be understood and that the knowledge of grey matter is extremely limited and in many cases fake and useless.

I commit myself to show that life does not require policing, as life supports life. Only that which is not life and that acts like masters without slaves, requires policing to keep control.

I commit myself to bring an end to slavery to the grey matter so that life can return to Erath in all its splendor.

I commit myself to show how grey matter clones itself generation after generation as its children to ensure its existence and dominance over Life.

I commit myself to demonstrate that all definitions and actions of self-interest and inequality is that of grey matter and not of life.

I commit myself to show that real maths always leads to equality in real matter expressed as what is best for all Life.

I commit myself to show that grey matter is an Alien Invader that cannot co-exist with Life as it is not Life and thus not Equal.

I commit myself to demonstrate that machines are in fact constructed from Life as the planet and thus are here to support Life and not the self-interest of grey matter.

I commit myself to show that real science is about understanding real matter and the relationships of real matter to support what is best for all Life.

I commit myself to end the dictatorship of grey matter so that all living beings on Earth can be free.

I commit myself to show that any system that functions around control without a regard for equality, is in fact a dictatorship.

Who am I? Grey Matter or Human?

3 comments:

  1. Cool perspective on Grey matter and us as the alien invaders of earth as the Grey matter that we have allowed ourselves to become, that consume the real matter of the physical. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revealing, thanks - also for making the lettering white ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this has helped to understand me I stand With LIFE Here in EQUALITY FOR ALL.

    ReplyDelete