Friday 4 May 2012

Day 20: Rotten Souls

 For context read the blogs – Rotten Child, Rotten Love and Heaven’s Journey to Life as well as the Adam Curtis series – The Trap. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall in the trap of self-interest that that promised me a soul of eternal life if I live a life of love and kindness, without doing anything to change the world, because that would screw with God’s plan for the world and each individual.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept the reward of the soul as the body of eternal life based on the self-interest of the inner-self, without having to take action in the outer-self as the world to manifest a reality that, in the flesh, in fact is the evidence of the inner-self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept the world as rotten as it is without realizing that this is only possible if the inner-self as my soul is equally as rotten as the world I allow and accept.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never question how the world is in fact created through my living participation as I have allowed myself to be convinced that the physical reality is an illusion in spite of the evidence through pain and suffering that it is not an illusion, but I allowed my greed for the reward of eternal life and my fear of death to overshadow the evidence of deductive common sense reasoning in the madness of my inner secret mind of dishonesty and judgment of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to take responsibility for my allowed creation by calling it an illusion, yet I confirmed that I actually accept the world as reality through accepting the need of a saviour or the need for me to be right and loved, without seeing the insanity of the illusion I created as love and light, in total contradiction to the proof as the living flesh and the living world that is here to serve as the MIRROR to reveal the nature of the ego of self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be able to judge all those that do not support my illusion of love and light by ignoring the evidence of the living world and allowing that which is really actually alive to suffer to the extent that hell is now the only reality for the world with only those that believe they are first in realization, not suffering, in spite of the written warning that those that are fist will be LAST to reality what is really real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use faith in the promised reward of the soul to be a false image in front of the real image and likeness of life as the living word as flesh.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the soul to become my sole purpose to the extent that all life is denied in spite of the common sense that I only exist because of the living flesh.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that I created the soul as image and likeness of my personal illusion through thought that I was not born with, yet I gave the power of God to my thought as I have no challenge to be self-honest in my mind and allow myself to always be the righteous one in my mind, while the real power is not the mind, but is the living flesh.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to realize that I have become not only less than the living body, but also less than the mind, which is only a machine in great limitation  that creates patterns like pathways that are either illusions of self-interest or could be the ONE path that create the path of life as what is best for all life in all ways.


I commit myself to reveal the soul as the Trap of self-interest that it really is in all ways till the soul is stopped as the illusion it is.

I commit myself to only accept as reward a world of the living flesh as what is best for all life.

I commit myself to demonstrate the nature of the rotten soul until the soul is no more part of the abuse of life on Earth.

I commit myself to demonstrate how the greed of self-interest forms the foundation of the philosophy of the soul.

I commit myself to demonstrate that light and love do not produce a physical world as what is best for all life in all ways, and is in fact the Illusion.

I commit myself to share the common sense through the ages that explain the nature of true reality as that which is life in fact, as dust to dust.

I commit myself to reveal all false images made up by the mind as the birthplace of self-interest to set life free, till all life is all that remain on Earth.

I commit myself to honour the living flesh as living words that measurably produce, breath by breath, a reality that is best for all life in every way.

I commit myself to demonstrate that the image and likeness of creator is the living world as living flesh as what is best for all life.

I commit myself to demonstrate that the mind has NO power but the power we give it and as such we are responsible and NOT the MIND

1 comment:

  1. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be able to judge all those that do not support my illusion of love and light by ignoring the evidence of the living world and allowing that which is really actually alive to suffer to the extent that hell is now the only reality for the world with only those that believe they are first in realization, not suffering, in spite of the written warning that those that are fist will be LAST to reality what is really real.

    Above statement : Fist = First

    I commit myself to demonstrate that the image and likeness of creator is the living world as living flesh as what is best for all life.

    Above statement : living world or living word?

    ReplyDelete