Saturday 25 August 2012

Day 133: Social Engineering and True Activism

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Act of Creation is Engineering, as it Involves the Management of Relationships between Parts as to the Rules of their Engagement to Form a Result, which is How Parts Socialize.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Socializing According to Rules that is Not Best for All Life Equally, will cause Harm to Those Excluded from the Group by Rules and Laws, while on Earth there is Only One Group of Value, which is Life. Only Groups formed to Restrict the Right to Life Equally must Act Through force, and is thus a Dictatorship focused on Benefiting Only those LOYAL to the Dictates of the Special Interest Group.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Each Child Born is Engineered to Become a Part of Society and that Every Thought Any Human Have is Never Independent, but the Result of Relationships that Force Compliance to a Social Norm, and that Anyone Believing they have Independent Thought Are Unable to Explain the Engineering Detail of the Creation of a Thought, Making the Person in fact only a PROGRAM that Function According to the Rules of the System, Unable to Create a New System according to Rules that is Best for All Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that All Engineering Follow the Rules of Fact that is Based on the Relationships that Connect Points with Each other on the Basis of the Equality Equation of 1+1+1; When One Remain TRUE to the In fact Conditions of 1+1+1, one will always Remain with true Reality, as One will be Able to Investigate the Engineered Product to Understand How and Where and Why to Change it to What is Best for All Life. Thought must be Investigated in the Same Way To find its Origin and Relationships as Well as Where it is functioning From within the Body. The Totality of all Connections that Animate the thought, must be understood of Every Thought, to Be Sure One Understand Who You Are, and then One WILL See that Thinking CONFIRMS IGNORANCE. There is Another Way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Social Engineers on Earth that Walk with Consciousness, Do Not Understand the Details as to How Consciousness is Engineered, and instead of Working with the Actual Structure of Consciousness, Only Seek to Have Results that will Satisfy the Customer, In this Way Engineering a Society that will Progressively become More and More Dysfunctional and Dangerous as Consciousness is TURNED into a Volcano of Emotions and Feelings that Just Want to Explode, and Cause Havoc in the Lives of those that Are Unlucky Enough to Be Around.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Education Should be Based on Understanding the Structural Design of Social Engineering, because then No One will be Able to Abuse Another in Self Interest and this will also Lead to the End of Fear, and all Behavior Related and Caused by Fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Society Exist as a Socially Engineered circle, that is Like the Baking of a Cake that went Horribly Wrong, because No One had the Recipe or KNEW What Ingredients and How Much of Each is Necessary to Bake the Perfect Cake that will Meet the Approval of All Cake Lovers. Life is Like a Cake that is a Flop, because from Parents, to Educators, to Industry, to Psychologists, to Leadership and Governments have NO IDEA as to the Exact Ingredients that Go into Creating Consciousness, and therefore all Social Engineering at the Moment is to try and manage Human Behavior with a Certain Level of Collateral Damage to Be expected. This is not the Way it SHOULD Be. Everything is Measurable and therefore We Can Re-Engineer Ourselves, Rebirth Ourselves to a New Human that actually Care about Life and Each Other, that Reflects in all our Social Systems that Manage all Relationships and So we Can Create in fact a World at Peace, a World of Happiness for All, if we dare.

I commit myself to SHOW that Social Engineering is the Engine that Determines The Nature of the Human and How the Human will interact with Each Other.

I commit myself to SHOW that there will only Be Independent Capacity as Reason on Earth when Each Human Independently Can Live Breath by Breath as that which is always Practically Best for All Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that Structured Social Engineering (SSE) as the Instruction of the Parent and teacher, must Structurally always LEAD to the Outcome that is Best for All Life Equally, as that will Ensure Peace and Harmony on Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that THOUGHT can Never Be Independent, as THOUGHT Requires Energy and Energy Requires SOURCE, THUS any FORM is Always Interdependent, Yet Life is Formless and Equal, and thus when Life take Form, it is Always Expressing itself in Equal Consideration with Life, But on Earth, Life do Not Yet Exist as Life has Been Engineered in FORM to See if Life Can be BORN from NOT Life, as that is the Real test of DIVINITY.

I commit myself to SHOW that to Engineer Society Just for Profit, Happiness, and Self Interest is the Most Foolish thing One Can Ever Do to Yourself in a System where Death is Certain.

I commit myself to SHOW that if One Could in fact See Beyond Death, One would See that All things are Accounted for and the Outcome of Who I AM is Determined by What I Am on Earth. No Life Equal, means: No Life Equal.

I commit myself to SHOW that Conspiracy is Always theory, as it is Personal Fears Placed through the Hall of MIRRORS of the MIND’S Imagination. Conspiracy is always Useless as the Fact is the Facts and Facts are Tested in Space and Time to See What is Best for Life and to See who will Harm others for Money.

I commit myself to Show that The Decision and Outcome Determines Breath by Breath What Happens on Earth, Is it Harm and Inequality or is it What is Best for All Life Regardless of the Limitations.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment