Thursday 9 August 2012

Day 117: #TRUEACTIVIST – Part 1

Watch the Documentaries The Century of Self and PsyWar for Perspective on the Task Ahead

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a TRUE ACTIVIST will Not Just Role-play in the Act of one Life on Earth, But WOULD ENSURE that ALL LIFE IS ALWAYS in Conditions that is Best for ALL Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a TRUE ACTIVIST will walk this JOURNEY as Life, and Not Be Just a character in an ACT controlled for the PURPOSES of PROFIT and Self Interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a TRUE ACTIVIST will make Sure that the Methodology used to Create this Act as Character is understood, and teach Every One How they Create themselves and This World, and How By changing Self, A World that is Best for All Life Always Can be Created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a TRUE ACTIVIST will NOT TRUST anything UNLESS the Actual Creation of it is Understood in Exact Detail, for Instance How THOUGHT is Created in fact, and How Thought, if not Understood, Lead to Control and Abuse in this World.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a TRUE ACTIVIST would Investigate the Role Parenting Play in the Creation of the Character of this World and focus on Education of the Foundation Phases of this World, like Parenting, which is Completely Inadequate and at Root Cause Leading to a World of Complete Ignorance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a TRUE ACTIVIST will Empower Self as to the Exact Detail that would Be Required to Change this World, and Not Waste TIME on the Result of Abuse, but Rather on Sorting out the Cause of Abuse, so that the Actual Creation Process on Earth will Lead to a World that is Best for All Life Always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a TRUE ACTIVIST will Not Be Controlled by Emotions or Feelings, but Rather Make Sure the Actual Creation of Emotions and Feelings is Understood, as Emotions and Feelings Play a Major Role in What is being Accepted and Allowed in this World, yet the Creation of the Energies are Not understood or Even Investigated as to Its Integrity. The Abuse in this World Continues In Spite of Many Years of Activism, which indicate that the Activists are Not Prepared or Self Honest enough to Actually Investigate the Real Problem that is Vested in the Mind, as Shown through Control as Control Invest in Controlling the MIND, thus understanding the Real Functioning of the MIND, will be the Key to activating Real Change in this World.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that TRUE ACTIVISM will INVESTIGATE ALL THINGS and Not Just the Things Disliked, as What is Liked in a System Justifies and Protects what is Disliked, and Actual Change means Changing ALL THINGS and the Introduction of a Total New System, or Activism will just be TOKEN Actions Leading to Nowhere.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that TRUE ACTIVISM funded by Corporations or Government is NOT TRUE ACTIVISM, but Only a WINDOW Dressing to Keep the Status Quo Going and to Keep the Activists in the Illusion that they are Doing Something Worthwhile; While Time is the Evidence that Activism as Lived NOW on Earth is a Waste of Time, as the Actual Nature of the Human and the Creation of Human Nature is Not Understood, and As Long as this is Not Understood, No Change will Ever Happen that will Make a Change Worthwhile for all Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that Activists are More of a FAD than an Actual Effective Change, and that Activists tend to See Themselves as Morally Superior without having a Clue How Morals are Constructed as Systems in the Mind.

I commit myself to SHOW that Activists that Do Not in fact STOP all Thought in the Mind, are Not Empowered to Make Any Difference in this World, and are in fact Brainwashed to BeLIEve that they are Thoughts and that they are Thinking, while Understanding the Creation Process of thought will Set the Activist free to Become a TRUE ACTIVIST that will Ensure that the World will Actually change.

I commit myself to SHOW that Activism is the By-Product of Education just as the World is a Product of Education, and therefore Activists Do Not Actually Change the World, but in fact justify and Support the Abuse in this World through IGNORANCE.


Read the Journey to Life Blogs and take Responsibility for the MIND to Empower yourself to take Responsibility for Life on Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment