Sunday 19 August 2012

Day 127: TRUE ACTIVIST Greed of Happiness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to Desire Something that is Not Equally Available to ALL, But Requires you to Act in Self Interest to Obtain this Thing, is By Definition what Greed Represents, To Have Something No Matter What it Cause or Cost.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Happiness is in fact Subject to Money, and that those Claiming Happiness are in fact Protected By Money and by that which Money Represents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Nature of Greed is Fear and Separation, which is Justified Through the Euphoria of Happiness, Created as a Chemical Stimulus in the Body, Using the Mind to Hide the Fact of the Inhumanity that the Happiness Cause through the Inequality that it Cause.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Happiness is a Condition in Consciousness, that is Deliberately Created through Self Interest, to try and Prevent the Fear of Suffering that Each One Knows Exist Due to the Allowed Inequality on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Enlightenment is the Justification Used to Protect the Greed of Happiness as a Value that Must Be Pursued Regardless of Conditions Caused By the World System, because the Enlightened Make themselves Believe that the Physical World is an Illusion, But the Enlightened will Not Test their theory through Embracing Poverty by Living WITHOUT Money, and In fact Do Just the OPPOSITE and Focus on Accumulating More Money to Protect themselves Against the REALITY of Poverty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Greed By Definition focus on Excluding Competition in Every Way Possible to Accumulate as Many Ways as Possible to Prevent the Demon of Poverty, Regardless of the Harm this Cause to those that are Less Fortunate due to the Environment of their BIRTH.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Pursuit of Happiness of a Nation Indivisible under the Money GOD is the Root Cause of War on Earth, to Ensure the Happiness of its Citizens, as a Statement of Greed justified by it’s Power and Ability to Kill Anyone that Stands in the Way to Happiness, taking Greed to a Level of Cruelty NOT Seen on Earth Before.

I commit myself to SHOW that Greed Goes with the Abuse of POWER to Ensure Happiness as the WINNER Based on Inhumanity and Inequality.

I commit myself to SHOW that Happiness, while Even One Child Lives in Poverty, is in fact GREED.

I commit myself to SHOW that Activism that justifies Happiness, Where Even One Suffer at the Hand of the System, Makes Happiness the Battle Dress of Greed.

I commit myself to SHOW that Capitalism and Consumerism is in fact Justified Greed in the Pursuit of Happiness.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Greedy will Justify Inhumanity and the Cruelty of Inequality through the Experience of Happiness, as the Euphoria of the Strength of the WINNER.

I commit myself to SHOW that Profit at the expense of Inequality, is in fact Greed that will Separate Neighbor from Neighbor, Invalidating all Claims Made by Religions Like Christianity.

No comments:

Post a Comment