Monday 18 June 2012

Day 65: The Glamour of Enlightenment


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Feeling Good when Someone Likes your Opinion is in fact the Glamour of the Consumer Construct of Enlightenment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Individual Opinion and the Respect of it, is the Result of Individualizing the Consumer to feel Supported by Consumerism and to Develop an Identity of the Special, Unique Self that must have Special, Unique Products to be fulfilled and Essentially feel Lighter, and thus be Identified as Enlightened.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Compromise to allow each one their Opinion, makes a World that is best for All Always – Impossible – and Stagnates the World System at the juncture of Consumerism, where Resources are Exponentially being Used, Ending in a World at War for Products and Resources.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Spiritual Enlightenment Industry has become a Substantial Branch of Consumerism where Catering to the Customer is More Prudent than making sure No child dies of Starvation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the key to the Enlightened Intuitive Success is that the Customer is Always Right, thus to Guide the Customer to what they have already decided, Makes Sure the Customer feels the Intuitive is Enlightened, as the Ego of Self-Interest has been Served and Confirmed by an External Source.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Glamour of knowing the Future of Another is Actually Quite Ludicrous, as ALL Lives are Preprogrammed and thus Predictable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Enlightened is a Shining Light that attracts attention of the foolish Moths seeking Light to End in Desperation and Giving Up, as the Light does not Solve Real Problems in the World, it only teaches you How to Feel Nothing about the Real Reality and to be happy in Spite of Reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Spiritual Enlightenment IS NOT SELF REALIZATION HERE AS LIFE, it is only the Realization that One Can Imagine Anything and train the Body to Make it Seem Real as Feelings of Energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Glamour has become the Desire of Generations of children, consumerized into an all-knowing Sense of Product Enlightenment - with ultimately being the product, and Creating more Products as the enlightened all-knowingness – while Reality will show that the World is Not a Place of Glamour.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Picture of Earth are Glamourized to only Show Beauty and Not the Actual Living Process with these Pictures of Beauty used by the Enlightened to Glamourize themselves and Sell their Services to the so-called Positive Community.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when you Question the Enlightened, you get Labelled as Negative, and therefore are Dismissed so that the Enlightened Glamour may not be Tarnished.


I commit myself to show that Enlightenment is Glamour that Only Produce Products to Sell and do Not Make a World Best for all.

I commit myself to call on those following the Glamour and Hypnotizing Enlightenment Consciousness, to Stop and Investigate Reality to End the Separation from Life.

I commit myself to show that the words: Love and Light, and Namaste – have become so Glamourized that the mere Utterance of these words Place the Listener in a Vampire-Like Hypnotic state of Glamour, and that those Claiming: Love and Light, do not in fact Subject themselves to the Process of Self-Investigation and Self-Honesty in writing or allow strangers to Live in their Homes for a Minimum of 3 months to check if they are actually Living these words they so Lavishly utter.

I commit myself to show that a Light at Night attracts Moths to the Flame as an Example of Nature that the Light can never be trusted, as it shines outwards to hide the inner Dishonesty, and teach the Light to only Act as a Distraction as it always did, and that No Lightworker will ever stand for the Principles of a World that is Best for all life in All ways, as such a Life of Equality will have no Glamour.

I commit myself to show that Self-Interest as the Unique Opinionated Self is but a Glamour Producing Organic Robot seeking Attention and Validation, unable to let go of the Ego to Bring into Being a World that is Always Best for all Life.

I commit myself to show Consciousness is Just Glamourized Self-Interest, Labelled to Make it sound More Than what it is, which allows Real Life on Earth to be TURNED INTO Just Consumer Products.

1 comment:

  1. Cool analogy. There is in fact no difference between consumerism of food and other natural resources and consumerism of mental energies of good feelings. It is all just ego and self-interest while ignoring the rest of reality and thus leaving it on the path of even greater destruction.

    ReplyDelete