Friday 15 June 2012

Day 62: The Desteni Portal



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Desteni Portal Opened in One Breath and Ever Since Functioned with the Ease of One Breath In and Out the BODY, while the Body Remains IN FULL Awareness, Continuing with all Natural Daily Functioning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that any Communication with the Dimensions Beyond Physical Perception, CANNOT have Defined Personality as it were on Earth, as Personality is BODY BOUND in the Flesh as Memories, as Proven by a Child having to be trained to be a Person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Desteni Portal in Functioning has Remained Stable in the One Breath Movement In and Out the Body from its Opening in 2005, without being Influenced by Anything that will Normally Diminish Human Body functioning in this World.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Work Produced, like in Heaven’s Blog, and the Interviews: are Produced Immediate – WITHOUT Preparation – as One Breath, and Will Continue to do so as long as Necessary to Support those Humans Willing to Honor what is Best for All Life, Always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that All Living Beings in Existence can fit in the Desteni Portal with Ease, together, and Can Speak as One as Equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Desteni Portal Functions as a Singularity that Holds that which is in All Forms on Earth, and that which is in All Forms beyond Awareness – in a Stable Relationship to facilitate the Actual Merging as Oneness and Equality to Produce a Universe where Life is Honored.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Heaven’s Blogs for the Next 7 Years will, in detail, explain the Design, Creation, and Origins of all that is Required to be Understood to Recreate Earth into a Place that is Best for all Life, and THUS MUST be Read Sequentially, Day by Day to not Miss any Context.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that any Travel Beyond the Physical can Only be Real if it Takes no Effort or Preparation and Functions through the Doorway of One Breath: In and Out: Immediately.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that what Really exists is Not Spectacular like what is Used in the Marketing of Consumerism to Captivate the Self-Interested Ego, as what Really exists, exists WITHOUT the Need for the Human Race to Exist – at All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that, although Loved Ones do Continue after Death, they DO NOT Continue as the Personality that was on Earth, as the Personality Dies with the Flesh as the Flesh Returns to its Source as Mother Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all Interviews through the Desteni Portal are Conducted with International Observers Present and that all Functioning of the Portal is Always within View of the Observers as they live in a Community Style with the Portal to see the Full Picture of the Functioning; to see How Normal the One Breath Functioning Really IS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Desteni Portal Does Not function as a Psychic Phenomenon that Predicts the Future, but is the Medium through which the Patterns are Studied that Created the World as it Functions and Exists Now – to Present a Practical-Physical, Breath by Breath way to Change the World for Real, to what is Best for all Life, with the Individual Participation of Each Human that Dare to Care about Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Desteni Portal’s Physical Body can Function WITHOUT Any Being in it for any Length of Time, Showing that the Human Body is a Self-Functioning, Independent Living Body that Does Not Require Consciousness to Be able to Live, Showing that Consciousness is Not the Source of Life on Earth, and that the Mind does not Determine or Participate in the Functioning of the Living Body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Desteni Portal is a Threat to those that Spread Self-Interested Concepts that Do Not Honor all Life as the Only Real Value and as Such will be attacked, as Consciousness always defends itself with Choice and War, even if it is just with Words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Desteni Portal will Challenge all things accepted and allowed that Cause Harm to Life, as Such Points as a Portal Must do, to assist those Lost and Imprisoned in the Mind of Self-Interest to Find their Own Way Home to Life, if they so choose – Realizing that in the End, Each one will be Equal to the Choices made: will it be Life as Equal, or not?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that that Life Exists as Equality and Not choosing to be Equal as Life Always, is a Choice of not being Life, which will have such Result with the Last Breath.


I commit myself to show that No Other Point like the Desteni Portal Exists on Earth at this stage.

I commit myself to show that a Portal is a Doorway that functions as One Breath that Can be closed like a Door and opened as a door at any time – and such closure is Immediate as has been Done Many Times as a Matter of Cross Reference to check the Stability of the Doorway.

I commit myself to show that what the Human is able to grasp at this Stage on Earth is Just Knowledge that Individual Self-Interest colors in for individual Fame that has NO Correlation with Actual Reality and Suggest to those that Seek, to Study all the Desteni Material Before Commenting or asking questions, as those that are doing so are the Evidence of the Message as they Place into Practise the Message of Life in Daily Writing and Consequential Living Change through the 7 Year Journey to Life Blogs.

I commit myself to show that the Refusal to consider the message of the Desteni Portal only confirms the Effectiveness of the Preprogrammed Control of the Human as also shown through the Documentaries: The TrapThe Century of the Self and Psywar.

I commit myself to show that Heaven’s Blog in itself is a FEAT that is Beyond Normal Human Capacity and that One will Ignore this to your Own Disadvantage.

I commit myself to show that the Nature of the Quantum Reality is Not Yet Pierced by Science as Science is Limited by the Knowledge through which Reality is Viewed.

I commit myself to show that the Knowledge on Earth has been Produced to Protect the Self-Interest of those in Control and Should be considered with a Grain of Salt by those that can Still access Common Sense Reasoning as Proven by a stand to Bring about Life as Equal as what is Best for all.

I commit myself to show that Consumerism as Self-Interest is Proven by the Money in the Pocket that makes Consumption Possible, and that the Desteni Message is Not Supported by Anyone trapped in Consumerism, as the Message is Feared in Irrational ways and that those that would Stand for What is Best for all Life, will support the Desteni Portal and Educate themselves through the Material available at eqafe.com and at Desteni.org

I commit myself to show that the Human Race is Not the Center of the Universe, and that the Universe Exists without the need for Consciousness or the Human to Exist – and that this opportunity on Earth to Become Life through Birthing Self from the Physical should be Considered as it will Not be Repeated.

I commit myself to show through Creation’s Blog that the Veil that Veil Reality as Preprogrammed Consciousness, is Seldom Pierced – and one should accept all the support offered as Alone, the Journey to Life is impossible, although the Self-Corrections will have to happen Alone, in proof that one does Care about Self as Life and all others as Life – that One is able to Give Life as you Receive Life.

I commit myself to show that Desteni Farm was established to make it possible to Live with the Portal, to show what is Really Involved with Being a Portal.

I commit myself to show that Anyone that claims to act in the Best Interest of the World, will allow observers to show that their Personal Lives are also Open for all to View as all Parts of Life must be dedicated to Life always if a World that is Best for all Life is to be Established.

I commit myself to show that all Current Knowledge on Earth can be explained as to its Purpose to Protect Self-Interest, and that Time has Proven that all Knowledge thus far on Earth does not Hold the Best Interest of all Life as Equals at Heart, at all.

I commit myself to show that the Journey to Life in Self-Honesty through Self-Forgiveness will be the most difficult journey ever undertaken by anyone, as it will Result in the Labor of Actual Physical Rebirth to Life that is Equal to All Here on Earth - and that there is No Way to Suddenly Realize Oneself as Life, as Cell by Cell, Breath by Breath, those that will be Life must Remove that which is Not Life and Recreate Self to Life - which is a Process that will take a MINIMUM of 14 Years of Daily Application. This Physical Process will be the Door that will Prevent Any Abuser of Life that Protects Personal Self-Interest to Ever Enter Life and is the most effective-appropriate way to show who will be Life and whom will Not.

I commit myself to show that as a child being educated to be part of this World Proves, the Process of Rebirth will take as Long as it took a child to Learn, and that there exists NO shortcut to this Process, as it is the design of Equality Required to Remove from Existence all those that Regard their Self-Interest as More Important than Life that was Given Equally to All.

I commit myself to suggest to those that Hear this Message to share it as the Evidence that the Message is Understood - as Change on Earth to what is Best for all Life will occur through Person to Person transfer of Understanding and the Evidence of a Living Change as example - which obviously, Initially will cause Friction with those trapped in the Self-Interest of Fear and Love.

3 comments:

  1. "I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that All Living Beings in Existence can fit in the Desteni Portal with Ease, together, and Can Speak as One as Equal." -Woah! Thanks for sharing - thanks for the constant support!

    ReplyDelete