Thursday 16 August 2012

Day 124: TRUE ACTIVIST TEAMLIFE

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that On Earth the Test for Life is as TeamLife as On Earth Life is a Team, and those that Are Not Life, are Individuals that Seek Special Self Interest and will ABUSE Life in the Name of FREE Choice and OWN OPINION.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Love thy Neighbor as thyself is Life as a Team as One as Equal Regardless of Unique Features where NO ONE is Left Behind, BUT that this Team as Life DO NOT YET exist on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Life as a Team DO NOT Compete for Life Resources, BUT Share - as On Earth Life Resources Must Be Shared for All to Live AN EQUAL LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that those that DO NOT FORM PART of TEAMLIFE are Against Life and will Use Fear as they are Fear and Will Act in the Name of Fear to Protect Individuality as they are DIVIDED within and THUS Conquered, and thus Willing to Abuse Life in Self Interest through justified Means Based on Fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that TeamLife is Universal Grace that Includes All Life as the Will to Good, and that Love is In fact to Be Part of TeamLife Always, as Life as Only Life Can Express REAL LOVE where No Fear Exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Choice as a Member and Part of the Body of Life is in the Joy of Enjoying Life without Separation and Fear - as LIFE is the FREEDOM to Express Self without Harming Another Life Purely for the Purpose of Self Interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Membership of TeamLife is Given FREELY to ALL that One Only Leave the FOLD of Life through FREE CHOICE through Choosing Fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that One Can Return to TeamLife through Self Honesty and Self Forgiveness to Design the INNER SELF to Be Trustworthy As Life, and So REMEMBER oneself as the BODY as Life as One in Every Breath, So that Life on Earth Can Be what it was always intended to Be, One BODY as Life Equal for ALL ALWAYS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that As TeamLife, that which Caused the Fear and Separation from Life as the Mind, Must Be Understood in Detail to Not Allow it to Control through Fear to Cause Harm to Life By Dividing the Body as Life into Competing Parts.

I commit myself to Call on All on Earth to Return to TeamLife, and to make this Return to Life the focus of Being, ‘till this is in fact the Way of Life on Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW how Life became Not Life through Separation and fear, to End up BeLIEving that there is in fact fear that Requires One to Harm or Be Harmed.

I commit myself to SHOW that Every Parent Value the Life of their Own Children More than the Lives of All Children, Teaching the Abomination of Fear and Separation, Causing Life on Earth to Be a Life of Fear Hidden Behind the Self Interest of Love, Causing Parenting to Be the Root Cause of Fear and Abuse in the Name of Love and Fear.

I commit myself to SHOW that Being Part of TeamLife or Being Against Life is a Choice for which Consequence is Already Seen as Life on Earth, yet which is Only FINAL as Choice at Death where the Choice have an Eternal Consequence.

I commit myself to SHOW that Life is a Gift that One Chose Freely, just as One Arose freely to Be Not Life and Live in Fear.

I commit myself to Invite All to join the Journey to Life to Become Part of TeamLife again ‘till Only Life Remain on Earth in All Ways ALWAYS.

1 comment: