Thursday 23 August 2012

Day 131: Forgiveness and True Activism



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Earth Exist as the Test of Forgiveness to See, Who Can Give as they Receive, with Understanding that the Only Real Gift on Earth is Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that FORGIVENESS is a Gift Given to Self to bring an END to the Illusion of a MINDSELF that is a Self Created Illusion, as Energy Presented as THOUGHTS, Feelings, and Emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that FORGIVENESS, as Presented by JESUS, is Based on the PRINCPLE TO GIVE as One would like to RECEIVE, and that LIVING FORGIVENESS will be MIRRORED as the SOCIAL SYSTEM of LIFE on EARTH when the FORGIVENESS is Really LIVED by MANKIND.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to DIE before FORGIVENESS is Ensured to Exist as the LIVING SYSTEM on Earth, is to Allow Self Interest to Be the WINNER as the Abuse of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to Claim FORGIVENESS without WORLD Change to What is Best for All Life, IS TO LIVE a LIE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that FORGIVENESS is the Only REAL GIVING as all Else on Earth is Already GIVEN by LIFE FOR FREE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that FORGIVENESS is the Confirmation of SELF AWARENESS, when this Self Awareness Presents itself as the Act of Changing the World to What is Best for ALL LIFE in Every Way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that FORGIVENESS is GIVEN on EARTH through the GIFT of LIFE, BUT Unless LIFE is given to Each other as Equals, this GIFT WILL Be LOST as NO ONE that Abuse LIFE in Self Interest will Be allowed to ENTER ETERNAL LIFE.

I commit myself to SHOW that FORGIVENESS has been presented as SOLUTION since the beginning of TIME, yet is NOT yet Realized, as the WAY TO LIFE.

I commit myself to SHOW that Abuse of FORGIVENESS in the Interest of FEAR and Self Glorification will NOT change the System on Earth, but will only Separate Man into Groups that will Claim Life, while they Do Not LIVE as this Life on Earth, as a SOCIAL SYSTEM, Invalidating all claims and in fact Causing their Gift of Life to be LOST.

I commit myself to SHOW that FORGIVENESS as Presented by JESUS is NOT Yet Realized by the Followers of Jesus and is Abused in the Name of Fear and Self Interest, which Carry a Consequence that is Obvious, As You take, What you Take will be Taken; and at the Moment Life is Taken in the Name of Jesus and GOD, using the Name of God in Vanity.

I commit myself to SHOW that the MIND must Be Understood in Specificity if FORGIVENESS is to be Real.

I commit myself to SHOW that the DISHONEST and ABUSERS of Life will Not Be Able to GIVE as they would like to Receive as life, as they will NOT be ABLE to Walk FORGIVENESS to the Specificity Required over the TIME NECESSARY in the Physical World.

I commit myself to SHOW that FORGIVENESS as Change WILL Take Daily application, together as the Team of Life, which will take a MINIMUM of 7 Years, and in MOST Cases it will Be LONGER, as this Ensures that ONLY LIFE WILL BE LIFE.


No comments:

Post a Comment