Wednesday 15 August 2012

Day 123: TRUE ACTIVIST UNIVERSAL GRACE

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Humanity Does Not Teach the Children Universal Grace, and therefore there is No Grace Amongst Men

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Grace of the Universe that is the Gift of Life Equally Endowed regardless of Form, has been Infected by the Human Race to Mean Profiteering and Competition, where Life has No Value, But for the opportunity it offers to Be Abused in Every Way Possible by Each other

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Universal Grace is where Life gives Equally to Life in All Forms what Life Would like to Receive

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Universal Grace will not Exist After Death if it Does Not Exist while On Earth as We are Always Equal to Who We Are Now, and Unless we Change for Real, We have already lost the GRACE of Life we were Supposed to Change to Eternal Life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that We have turned Universal Grace into Two Opposing Races, the Haves and the Have Nots, with our Only God as MONEY to Satisfy My Needs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that All Life on Earth depends on Universal Grace for Life, and the Human as Higher Life form, were suppose to Manage this in a Way that is Best for All Life, But instead We Live in Constant Fear of Each other while we Profess the Lie of Love with a Straight face, Regardless of the Evidence that the World we Created is Universally Disgraceful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Return to Universal Grace for Humanity is through Self Honest Self Forgiveness to Accept Responsibility for this Disgraceful Inhumane Creation by Man and to return to Grace Universally, so that Trust in Life as Each Other Can Be Restored and Peace Can Reign on Earth, Thusly Securing Every Being is Graced with Life on Earth to Be Supported By Man As if Carried By the Hands of the Universe itself as We Are, if We Dare, the Hands of Life that Can Change All that is Here on Earth to What is Best for All if We Choose to Do So and Will it into Being by Stopping Ourselves and Each other from Allowing this Disgraceful Existence to Continue

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Fear of Man is So Substantial that Man Create More Fears with Every Thought without Realizing How Thought is Created, and in this IGNORANCE, Man Ignore the Suffering Man Bestow on Each other and other Life forms, TURNing a Blind Eye with All Kinds of Excuses, Reasons, and Justifications as if Man is But a Robot of Some Higher Force; But there is No HIGHER FORCE But Life, and We have SOULD Life in the Name of Self Interest and Fear, and in this Way, We Will Lose at Death the Only Part Worth Living for on Earth, Which is Life

I commit myself to Call on Each to Find the Universal Grace of Life within, and to Give as One Would Like to Receive, as that is the Evidence that One IN FACT LOVE LIFE and this IN FACT is LOVE

I commit myself to SHOW that What Exist on Earth is NO LIFE, But is its Opposite as EVIL, which Manifest when We Deny the Gift of Life Equally Given, Not Only to Ourselves, but to Every One Else

I commit myself to SHOW that We as Man are NOT KIND to Life, as We are No Longer of the KIND that is Life as We have Chosen to NOT BE LIFE as Proven through our Accepted and Allowed Actions on Earth that Represent Who We Have Accepted Ourselves to BE

I commit myself to SHOW that the DOOR is HERE as Self Responsibility through Self Forgiveness in Self Honesty to Prove that We Are LIFE and that We Care About Life Equally in All We Are ABLE, But WILL We Change?

No comments:

Post a Comment