Wednesday 29 August 2012

Day 137: FREE Choice and True Activism




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Any Choice that Cause Harm to another Life Form, is NOT FREE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Any Choice that give More Rights to Some and Less Rights to Others based On an Invention like Money, is Not FREE unless the Money is Equal for All. After All, Money is at this stage Simply Being Printed and Have Lost all Intrinsic Value. Watch the News and Read the News Reports how Printing Money is being Sold, as attempts are Made to Save an Unjust and Unequal System, where Free Choice DO NOT Exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to Base Free Choice on the Premise that a Person know what they were choosing, when they DO NOT have any Choice in fact, is Unacceptable and a Violation of the Right to Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that FREE Choice Implies the Right to an Equal Life and that No System Can Remove this FREE Choice as the Right to Life; and the System that Now FORCE many into Slavery to the System, Represents a Dictatorship without a face or a Person, by giving this Abuse Legal Standing through the Abuse of Democracy and the Manipulation of Information to Leave Most Bound to Only a few choices, all of them Resulting in Economic Slavery and Forced Labor under the Disguise of FREEDOM, when this is in fact Not FREEDOM.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that once One Receive the Gift of Life as an Individual, one is No Longer Free, but Responsible for All of Oneself, and there are Consequences to what one does and Participate in – as Demonstrated by Society on Earth. When Free Choice is promoted without Responsibility, Free Choice becomes the Magic Wand of Evil through which every Atrocity Imaginable can be justified under the disguise of so called legitimate ways and means, shifting Responsibility like the late Pontius Pilates from the Individual to the Mob, so that Life can be Crucified and Demonized through Systems and Laws with a crown of thorns, claiming that Human Nature is a thorn in the flesh created by an Invisible force with a mystery reason that cannot be Understood, and in this way - Allowing Life on Earth to work Backwards as Evil, Drinking the Blood as the Wine of the Divine in rituals of obsession, getting High on Winning and taking the Spoils of War while turning a Blind Eye to Abuse, insanely claiming that Death isn’t Real, because magically, one is going to a Place of Light becoming One with the Source, without realizing this Oneness is Real Death as it is the End of Individuality – the very thing so Precious as Free Choice on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that every System of Society on Earth is Abusing Free Choice as the reason Why Man is Allowed to Abuse Life without consideration that the Gift of Life is Free, but the Choice of how to Live it is Not Free, yet within a System of Limitation, the Highest Level of Freedom Possible, where there is No Abuse: is when Life is Treated Equal from Birth to Death with All Systems developed from this Point of Equality, which Makes the Journey to Life on Earth Possible to be that which All as Life can Enjoy as Free from Abuse and Harm of Each Other, taking Free Choice to the Only Point where it can Exist in an Existence Governed by the Relationship that make Individuality Possible, and therefore, the Re-definition of Freedom within the Context of Common Sense Equality that is Always Best for All Life, is the only possible way that Freedom and Free Choice can Ever Exist as an Honorable way of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that An Illusion exist that THOUGHT is Free Choice, while THOUGHT in Fact is the EVIDENCE that the Human is NOT FREE, as ALL THOUGHT is the Result of MEMORIES embedded in the FLESH as SELF sending Impulses of ENERGY VISIONS to TELL a VISION of SELF, without the ONE having the VISIONS Having Any Understanding as to HOW this Function, yet the ONE BELIEVE this THOUGHT to Be FREE, when it is Only FREEDOM that Keep the ONE that THINKS Busy in a MADE UP Reality/Illusion that MISS completely What is Really on Earth, Never even ONCE in a Lifetime Ever Being FREE enough to SEE What Life Really IS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that ALL KNOWLEDGE free Choice is Based on, is IN FACT always the RULES that GOVERN Behavior through FEAR to keep the HUMAN in FUZZY LOGIC Choosing between a few ALTERNATE ILLUSIONS, while the Real Reality of Space and Time as the Physical is Disregarded and Abused as if it is Illusion, but Physical Pain is Real, as One find out Soon Enough.

I commit myself to SHOW that ONE can Delete a THOUGHT, but ONE Cannot Delete the Physical Reality, and this is the Test of What is Real. All that is in the MIND Can Be Deleted - All that Breathe, Cannot. One is FREE to Live What is Real and to Stop What is ILLUSION, so that this World Can change to What is Best for All Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that FREE Choice is to Be FREE to NOT ABUSE Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that When FREE Choice is Used to Manage the MOB, Madness and Fear Rule.

I commit myself to SHOW that to Teach a Child FREE Choice without Responsibility towards All Life Equally, is to cultivate a Human that will become an Abuser of Life, keeping Life Enslaved to Self Interest.

I commit myself to SHOW that Abuse on Earth will Escalate and touch Every One on Earth ‘till a Choice is Made to Honor Life Equally.

I commit myself to SHOW that if your Choice Causes another to be Less Free or Less Equal than yourself, you are Not Exercising Free Choice, but are exercising abusive choice - as Only Choice that Results in what is Equally Best for All is Acceptable Free Choice on Earth, as it would Prevent Abuse and Inequality


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: