Wednesday 1 August 2012

Day 109- Parents Create Hate


*Read the Blogs about the Cowgirl for Reference:

*Watch the Vlogs about the Cowgirl for Reference:
Cow Girl - What makes Us Human - Activist JTL

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that IN THE NAME OF LOVE, Parents Produce children that will hate Part of themselves as it will come out Deformed because the Parental DNA mix was Not the Optimum Combination to Create a Child with the Best Possible Attributes, just because Parents Refuse to Accept that a Human Produced by a Sperm and an Egg is a Program and is therefore a Result that Can be Planned on this PLANET to Produce a Result that a Child will Love.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Everything a Child Hate about Themselves that is Out of Proportion like a Nose too Big or Legs too Long or Ears too Big, are the Direct Result of the Love of Parents that Denied Common Sense to Produce children that Must Live with the Parents Love in Hate for all their Life just because Parents Refuse to Accept that Parents are in Fact the Creators of Children, not Only Physically, but also as Consciousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Parents Produce the Nature of Their Children as Hate through the Excuse of Love, Even Inventing an Imaginary God, to Deny Responsibility, to End up as a Product as a Child, which is taught How to Love so that the Child can become another Parent that will Produce Hate as Very Few Humans are in fact Satisfied with themselves Physically and Mentally, and Refuse to Realize that this Result in the Direct Effect of the Spirit of Religion that is Used to Justify the Love through which Hate is Produced, ending up with a World where Love is Used to justify Hate, even Calling the Truth Negative, just to Not take Responsibility for the Sins of the Parents Generation after Generation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Everything a Person Hates about themselves either Comes from GENES or from EDUCATION as All of the Humans in Every Way is JUST a Program, which Can be What’s Best for ALL Always when this FACT is Part of ALL PLANNING on this PLANET.

I commit myself to SHOW that ALL Humans in Every Way is Just a Program that Can Be Designed to Be What is Best for all and in this Way Hate can be Prevented and Actual Love Can be Produced in Fact.

I commit myself to SHOW that the fact that Children are Just Programs are In Fact Known by ALL on Earth yet Deliberately Ignored and in this Way Hate is Created in Every Way it exist, which then again is Used to Create Love So that this Love Can again Create Hate. Only Ignorant Fools will Deliberately Deny their facts and be the Reason Why Hate will Continue on PLANET Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that to Give Some Spiritual or Religious Reason to Why there is Physical or Mental Distortion, is the Big Lie, which is the SINS of the Parents that is ALLOWED Deliberately as to CLAIM that Parents are Not Responsible for the Children they Create.

As Jesus SAID: AIN’T YE ALL GODS?

Join DESTENI and Bring an END to ALL HATE WITH The Truth about Creation

No comments:

Post a Comment