Sunday 8 July 2012

Day 85: And God Created Slaves


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that by Accepting God as the Ultimate Creator that Created All as it is, I accept and allow the Existence of Slavery in all dimensions like: Child Slavery, Debt Slavery, Sex Slavery - and that My attempt to change this Slavery while I accept God in this Position as Creation will be futile - as I, in my attempt to Stop Slavery, will be acting against my own Belief and Faith in God – and as I Gave all Power to God, I will be Powerless and thus Slavery will Not end in all its Forms, as I am the ONE that Create it through My Acceptance of God as Creator. Thus, the Decision must be clear. I am the One that Decides that Slavery must Exist, as I am the One that Decides that God must Exist, as I am the One that claims I can never understand God, as Why God Created all that is, According to God’s Will, as I am the Slave that must Exist so that God can Exist, as I am the One that Decides - and thus I must be God that Creates the Slavery, as I have my Reasons why I create Slavery, because I Can – as I am the One that Allows Me to Create a World in which Life is Not Equal For ALL – and for Slavery to Exist, Inequality Must exist - as I am the One that Created Inequality, as I vote for it in Every Election, and I vote for it every time I buy Goods Created by Slaves, Wage Slaves - this world through the Ages has been and will Be what I decide, as I am the One as the Image and Likeness of God with Free Choice that can decide Anything, even to Be the Slave or God that will decide whether slaves will Exist. Thus, I am the One that Must change the World to One where there are NO MORE Slaves – Meaning, I must Be the One that Cleans Up the Mess on Earth, Bringing Life Back as Myself, as Equal and One, in Each One – so that, in Fact, we are All Equal as Creators, making Sure we DO NOT FORCE each other Into Slavery, as I AM the One that Decides, as You are the One that Decides – and this is the Decision I must Make in Every Breath, as Who I Am: that which is the Change to What is Best for all, or that which is the Chains that Enslaves Myself and Everyone else to this ILL LOSING. Thus, I decide in Every Breath to be the Change that will Breath by Breath Create a Reality Where For Real All will be Equal and All Life will Be supported One and Equal, as I Give to ALL what I would Like to Receive – and thus I will Be the One that Receives, and so We as One, as we Decide and Live the Living Action of the Living Word of the Decision, will bring into Being Life in the Physical, and SO we will Be the One that is God in Every Breath, Creating the Character that Life Must Be to Be What is Best for ALL Life, Always. 


No comments:

Post a Comment