Wednesday 25 July 2012

Day 102: Wake Up Dear Souls


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that No Magic Awakening is Ever Possible as the Human is Programmed into the Living Flesh to be a Memory Character that Lives in a Personal Illusion of Energy called Consciousness without the Faintest Clue as to How Even One THOUGHT is in fact Manufactured through the Mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Inner-Conflict Between Characters Vying for Dominance over the Living Body, are the Proclaimed Souls Dearly loving the Soldier away in the Name of its Creators, to claim Dictatorship of the Body in the Made Up Belief that this Energy Experience Created is in Fact Reality that Lasts forever, when the Graveyard attests to the End of the Graven Image with No Actual Real Data about what Happens after Death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Dear Souls are the Soldiers that fight Daily not Only in the Dimensions of the MIND, but also about What is being Mined on Earth as Resource, as Happiness on Earth depends on What Can be Stolen from Earth and Each Other in a Justifiable Way through Manmade Illusions called Religion and Politics – two Symbols of Vandalism of the Same COIN that All Agree to be the Currency as the Now we exists in, without Understanding How this Illusion in fact Functions, Ending up as Psychopaths walking a Path of the Psyche without a Clue How it in fact Temporarily Exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Creating Light as the Means to Represent being Awake is Only Blinding the Inner View to Not See the Living Self as the Flesh Reality, Placing all the Faith in an Illusion created in the Mind, without Understanding How it is Created, Confirming the Height of Ignorance and Stupidity, Even in a Time where Abuse is at Unprecedented Highs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Soul is not the Deer that Walk the Earth as the Animated Animals as the Living Picture, but is No More than Just a Character in a Comic Book looking to Be a Hero in an Illusion, Regardless to what Extent this Illusion must be Imposed on the Real World to have some form of Experience that can be claimed to be Proof of this Apparent Reality. If one Could, like Breath, Move in fact In and Out of the Physical Reality, and See for Real what is Here in fact, as the Desteni Portal Shares, the Awakening will be Rude, as all Ever Made up in the Mind in all Dimensions of Experiences , Has only Ever Been a LIE that has been Personaliesed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Wake Up Required will take as Much Time as the Time it took to Educate a child to become the Fake Character Each Adult is Now existing as on Earth, and that only those that find a Spark of Life as Common Sense and Dedicate themselves to the Process of Awakening will be able to Revolutionize the Spirit into Life and be able to become the Spirit of Life as that which is eternally that which is Best for all Life, Regardless in which Existence one Find Oneself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if One Cannot Exist in the flesh as what is Best for all Life in Limitation, One will also not Be able to Exist as What is Best for Life in any other Reality, and as such will be Making a Decision that One is in Fact NOT Life, as is Demonstrated at Death – if one Could Have Seen Beyond Death, but One Can Only See What One in fact is, and that which is NOT Life, but only Energy, can Only See Energy and Remains as Energy, Cycling Infinitely as Energy, never to Actually Become Life for real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Earth is the MIRROR in which Reflects the Image and Likeness of the Nature of Man, and that unless Man Awakens to What Life is in Fact and How Creation functions in fact, Man will Only Ever Be an Image in a MIRROR, NOT ALIVE in fact.


I commit myself to SHOW that Man existing as Soul is Only the Image and Likeness of a Character in a Memory as Knowledge, temporary and Useless Energy that ends without Warning, making the Life Lived Useless as it only was an Illusion and a Lie.

I commit myself to SHOW that as Long as Energy is the Dictator, the Result will be a Dictatorship where Life is Not Honored and the Self-interest of Energy will Prevail, as Energy Requires Energy to Continue, and Once Energy Ends, the Image and Likeness Energy Formed, Ends.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Dear Souls Have No Clue How anything of Energy in the Mind as Form functions - and that those claiming Enlightenment, Have Only Mastered How to Accumulate Energy through Abuse, Hardly Something Worth Mastering, as it ends like all Energy Does when Energy Runs Out and Returns to its Source.

I commit myself to SHOW that the World that Now Exists is in the Image and Likeness of the Soul, where all are Soldiers fighting for the Illusion of Self-Interest, gunning for Superiority no Matter the Harm Perpetrated in the Name of Harmony - without Seeing what actually Happens, as the One Seeing is in fact Only able to See as the Form of Energy as Knowledge, as Memory, as Character it Exists as, and UNLESS all of this is Given UP totally, Rebirth is Impossible and only New Dimensions of Self-Delusion is Created.

I commit myself to SHOW that What Each Human allows to Happen to Each other and all Other Living Beings ON earth, is also the fear Each one Has that May Happen to Themselves, yet the Human Refuses to See that there is Another Way where all this can be stopped and Each other can be the Support and Service to Each other that will Produce a World that is Best for all Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that Waking UP to Reality on Earth should Be the Easiest thing Ever, but Because of the Demonic Possession of the Flesh by Energy Characters, a False Consciousness is Created in which Faith is Placed Blindly as Enlightenment and the Suffering of Real Life is Justified as the Apparent Illusion, yet the Very Ones Lost in their Faith, Refuse to test the Physical Illusion to check if it is in Fact an Illusion by Subjecting themselves to the Suffering to test their False Hypothesis.

I commit myself to SHOW that Earth is a Test to See Who is life Even in Limitation, as Life Does Not Exist in Self-Interest.

I commit myself to Wake Up the Enlightened, and to Assist them in Freeing themselves from the fake Character of Light and Love, so that a New World Order can be Established that is Best for all Life Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment