Tuesday 24 July 2012

Day 101: Cosmic Being


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that assuming ONE is a Cosmic Being without IN FACT knowing EXACTLY what Caused Me in Every Moment to Be Who I am, was and WILL be, is living in a DREAM WORLD as a SLAVE to UNKNOWNS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Many that claim to Be Cosmic Beings are Doing So as a Character in Memories Created by themselves without EVEN understanding How the MIND of the Human FUNCTIONS in Actual Detail.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Cause of the COSMIC BEING is in Fact the Self-Interest Promoted by CONSUMERISM Consciousness, promoted by Profiteers that are Only Interested in the BIZARRE Phenomena of Happiness Provided by Money and Sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the COSMIC Beings as Claimed, that allows Even One Child to Go Hungry to Bed without a Permanent Solution for this and Many other Atrocities on Earth, are in fact Mentally Depraved as a Character Existing in a Memory with No Grip on Physical Reality at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that any Cosmic Being that allows War to Exist without a Clear Directive to Bring Actual Equal Peace for all, Creates these Illusions in their Heads where only the Dream Creator exists Alone with No Impact but Allowing and Accepting Global Abuse Hoping for Some Better existence OFF Planet, in fact Invalidating the Implication of Being an Actual Cosmic Being that are the Directive Principle of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Life on Earth is a Physical Existence which is the Test to See who is in Fact a Cosmic Being, being Able to Resolve Co-Existence within Limitation in a Way that is Best Equally for all together in this Limited State, as the Current Reality on Earth only actually Exists in a Way that Proves that Cosmic Beings DO NOT in Fact Exist but in a Dream in a Head Insanely Chattering to itself within Self-Created thoughts without even having a Clue How any one of the Thoughts are Created or Animated.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Convenience of a Belief to Be a Cosmic Being is to Only Worry about the Happiness of the Personal Self-Interest which Proves that Happiness and Self-Interest are a Disease with Symptoms of Poverty, War, Starvation, Fear, Love and Many More – all Consequences that Only Show that the Cause for Being is Not Grasped at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Physical World will Separate those that Actually Care about Life from those that Pretend to Care as only a World functioning in a Way that Actually is Best for All Beings Always, is Proof that Life is Being Created is Being Cared for in Fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Even the Best Scientists have No Actual Clue about the Cosmos as all is Trapped in a Bubble of Energy as Consciousness as a Character or Characters, NOT Even Having a Clue How any of the Characters are in fact Created, Because if One Knew How a Character was Created you will Immediately be able to Delete it and Create a New Character as No One Was Born as a Character – ALL were taught to be Characters and are allowing this Illusion as Character to Be the Pretend World like in a Movie or a Game.


I commit myself to SHOW that this World of Character will more and more show through Events to what Extent Characters are Possessive and Abusive as All our so-called Scientists and Psychologists Do Not Have a Clue How the Mind actually Functions, as Sudden Incidents of Insanity that Cause harm to others will Repeatedly Demonstrate until the Human Wakes Up from the Illusion and learn how Reality Actually Functions.

I commit myself to SHOW each One that Dares, How the Mind Functions in Precise Detail that One May be able to Free Oneself from the Self-Created Illusion and Become Part of the Solution on Earth that actually Cares about Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that Currently, Money is the Key to Happiness and those without Money Suffer the Most – Implying that a Temporary Solution to Give All the Time of Self-Correction, is to Have Money Available toAll Equally within a System that is Based on the Principles of Giving as One would like to Receive, until Education on Earth is Sorted out to be Valid as Life Support so that Not One Life Form Needs to Suffer due to the Self-interest of the Search for Happiness.

I commit myself to SHOW that Consciousness is the Cause of Self-Delusion because the Consciousness of Man is Created without anyone Actually understanding how it is Created.

I commit myself to SHOW that those with Wealth in this World Do Not Care about Life and they Should be Aware that when the Last Breath Arrives, a Real Accounting WILL take Place as to What was Allowed on Earth. To Hope for or Await Something Greater in the Hereafter without the Ability to In Fact Confirm this At Will in Every Moment, is to Be Part of the Ultimate Lie to Self and Life in General.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Cause of Being can be Understood in Detail and those Walking the Desteni I Process are in Fact Learning the nature of the I in detail and that this is available for all that Dare for  Free as Support, as the Process is Based on Self-Honesty – this Self-Honesty forms that Foundation of Self-Change, Placing the Responsibility on Each One to Support the Process according to their financial Ability. Those with No Ability of Money are still able to Support themselves as the Training is Sponsored till a New Economic System is Installed on Earth to allow all the Process of taking Responsibility without Fear of Poverty or Starvation. There is thus No Excuse for anyone to Not take Responsibility for Self in Every Way. Do Not Postpone, as you do Not Hold your Life in Your Hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment