Tuesday 10 July 2012

Day 87: The Secret Mind


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Secret MIND is Creating the Main Character that Creates this Damaged World, as the Secret Mind is Created By Damaged Memories that Converged in a Hidden Dimension as Files creating Life as We Live it as the character of this World.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Damaged Memories all Have a Main Character of the Event that Exists as a Memory where the Ego/Main character that was Hurt and Felt Not Appreciated or Recognized or Loved, and that the Acceptance of Feeling that the Character of the moment of the Event was NOT Respected, the Damaged Memory was Filed Away to Hide the Pain the Ego Character experienced in the Event, Super Charged with the Energy of the Event to Be forgotten and Denied in Every Way Possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that by Filing a Super Charged Memory in a Hidden Dimension Denying its Existence, allowed FREE Reign to All the Damaged Characters in the Damaged Memories to Fill the Mind with Thoughts that Keep Creating a Damaged Conscious Character that Participates and Creates a Damaged World.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Ones Closest to Facing the Secret Mind are those in the Greatest Discomfort, as the Thoughts Flood the Mind from the Secret Mind to the Point where they can Conceive they are Insane, as Some of the Thoughts will be of Strange Desires and Some Would be of Anger or Hate. All the Thoughts will hold some Dimensions that would Harm other People or Life-forms - and When the Secret Mind Character Becomes the Main Character that Lives through the Flesh as Self, a Being Starts Living in this World that will Be Ruthless and Without Morality in Every Way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that those that are in Greatest Denial of the Real Creating Character as the Secret Mind will Create Deliberately a Mind Filled with Love and Light as to Not Face the Self-Honest truth that the World is Damaged - Because they as Creators are Damaged and will thus Create Every Possible justification to Not take Responsibility for the Physical World.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to Damn Time, I Damage Me as Equal as Life, so that I can Do it My Way to Make Sure My Character as My Desires, My Likes, My Self-Interest, Happen to ME - and to Make Sure No One will caddie me and Show me that I am Deliberately Creating a Damaged Character to Damn Creation, I created a Secret Mind Hidden Away with Extreme Polarities super-charged with Energy to Make Sure I WILL Get what I Desire and Be Able to Justify it By Saying I did Not Create this, It Happened to me, so it must Be the Way it is Supposed to Be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to FURTHER Protect My Secret Mind Character as My Wishes and Desires, I Make Sure that Every Child Born into this World Must be Damaged as I am Damaged By Damaging them through Creating Damaged Moments as Memories so that they will Applaud the World I created so that Together we can Get what we want Regardless to How We Damaged Real Life on Earth.


I commit myself to Walk with Each one through the Process of Facing the Damaged Files in Life within, so that we as one as Equal as Life can, once we are Here, Create a World that is Best for all Life always - and Bring an End to Our Own Created Damnation Forever – thus Creating Eternal Life as What it Must be as Best for All.

I commit myself to Explain HERE in Detail so that all Can Realize that One is Only Here if One in Fact Understands in Detail Exactly How One Created Self in all Dimensions to Be Able to Create the Physical World as what it Exists as NOW.

I commit myself to Keep Reminding Each One that what is INSIDE as One, is the World Outside, and to Deny this is How One Creates the Secret Mind of Self-Dishonesty.

I commit myself to, in Every Way Necessary, Protect the New Children from Becoming the Damaged Property of their Parents and Peers and the World System.

I commit myself to SHOW that as LONG as a Thought Appears in the MIND, Self-Honesty and HERE is NOT yet Real.

I commit myself to SHOW that it is Possible to Walk in Forgiveness as Self, Breath by Breath in Self-Honesty, Clearing Every Memory till the MIND STOPS and Only Self as the Living Flesh Remains, Understanding in Complete Detail How We Created a Damaged World so that we together as One as Equal can Clean up the Damage we have Done to Restore Life as Here as It Must Be as the Actual Reality Intended Before we Created Damnation by Giving ALL the Power to Knowledge as Memory ending up as Characters Created by Our Memory as the Knowledge it Contains.

* Join the Journey to Life and Walk back to the TRUE Self as Life Today.

1 comment: