Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 129: Honour and True Activism


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise, that Honour is the confirmation of Justice Served as Life Born Equal and FREE in Every Relationship Existent on Earth, OBVIOUSLY Something that Do Not Yet Exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise, that HONOUR is ABUSED to Serve the Self Interest of Characters in a CAST that exist in the CASTE SYSTEM that is Based on Money and the Relationships Money Provide.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise, that HONOUR is ABUSED by Basing it on KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT a SOUND FOUNDATION, as NO ONE that TRUST KNOWLEDGE Can Explain in Detail How MEMORY and Thought Functions or How a child Learn to Speak a language, Making All KNOWLEDGE Suspect and Ineffective as Proven By the BIZARRE WAYS HUMANS Co-Exist WITHOUT any HONOUR.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise, that HONOUR as Per the Legal System that manage Relationships on Earth, DO NOT Deserve HONOUR, as Life as the Foundation that Make Relationships Possible: is NOT FREE and EQUAL, and therefore NO LAWS that Exist, Exist in HONOUR of Life, But Only Exist to Protect and HONOUR the ABUSE of self Interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise, that to HONOUR a Creator when the Creation is NOT FREE and EQUAL – is to HONOUR a DICTATOR and ABUSER, as the Creation is always the HONOUR of the Creator as the One Reflects the Other as MIRRORS of Each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise, that HONOUR in How ONE TREAT That which Support Life Unconditionally, which in the Case of the Human is Earth as EcoSystem, and in this treatment the Human Reveals its Honour for itself as Human and Life in General, Confirming that HONOUR and Life Justice as Free and Equal DO NOT Yet Exist on Earth and May Never Exist on Earth unless the Human as the DOMINANT Species Change to become Life Itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise, that HONOUR of the LAW of Creation Implies that Life should be HONOURED FREE and Equal, Yet this Realisation and Awareness DO NOT Yet ARISE in the HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise, that HONOUR for Life WILL Exist when Peace on Earth is the Human Condition where All Life is Supported as Life Equally, and that the Human at this Stage is a DISHONOUR to Life as the HUMAN DISHONOUR All Life, Even as Each other through War, Control Deception, Lies, Competition and Every Way Possible that Serves Self Interest in the Ways that Represents Living EVIL.

I commit myself to SHOW, that HONOUR as it now exist as a Living Word in a LIVING WORLD Represents LIVING EVIL.

I commit myself to SHOW that HONOUR for LIFE FREE and EQUAL DO NOT Exist in the MUCH PUBLICIZED HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS, invalidating Consciousness as just a Representation of Human Self-Interest.

I commit myself to SHOW, that HONOUR as it Exist on Earth is Justice ABUSED for the Sake of Inhumanity to TORTURE Life for Ridiculous Reasons like Wealth and Pursuit of Happiness.

I commit myself to SHOW that HONOUR as it NOW Exist on Earth is a JUDGMENT of HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS as a Failure.

I commit myself to SHOW that HONOUR of Life is not Able to Be Realised as Long as ALL HUMANS  Subscribe to EcoSystems like Economic Systems that DO NOT HONOUR Life as FREE and Equal for All.

I commit myself to SHOW, that in Capitalism there are Honour amongst Thieves, and therefore those at the top of the Pyramid do everything possible to protect themselves and keep the rest of Humanity as Justified Slaves.  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment