Friday 17 August 2012

Day 125: True Activist Bizarre Oddities


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the HUMAN RACE start with the Millions of Sperm Racing to the Egg with the WINNER Taking ALL, setting the Scene for Life on Earth as a Race for Survival and Glory, as if that is the PINNACLE of Self Expression with Society Organized to Facilitate this Bizarre Race, that is Facilitated in the Hallways of Buildings that Facilitate the Governing and Laws, that Determine How Man Exist and Treat Man and All Life on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Feral Children show that the Age of Importance of Any Child is till 7 Years Old, Yet No Global Effort is Made to Ensure that Each Child is Optimized to be Everything they can be during this time, Causing a Dumbed Down Human that Only Comply to the System with No Common Sense or Critical Reasoning Ability to Question Life on Earth in fact. This Deliberate Omission to Not Educate Humanity Effectively Ensure that those WITH MONEY Remain IN POWER as their Children get the Education NECESSARY to Make them Seem like they are more Accomplished, while the FACTS are known that All Children Can Be MUCH MORE than What the System Allows them to Be, Causing a World Where Man is seen as ONLY HUMAN without Considering What Cause Man to Be ONLY HUMAN.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a Child at BIRTH Receives the SHOCK of LIGHT emerging from the Safety of the DARKNESS of the WOMB, and is then Deliberately trained by the Parent and Society to Fear the Darkness as the UNKNOWN, while in fact the UNKNOWN is KNOWN, but the Parent will use Fear, Based on Experience, to train the Child to Expect the Worst from the Life Experience on Earth, WITHOUT Actually investigating All things to See What Would be Best for All Life on Earth, Making Parenting the Worst Possible experience a Child Can Ever Have, Yet this is Promoted as Love while the Evidence is Clear, it is in fact Fear that is Promoted by the Parent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Value of Money is Determined By Mankind, and Whether Money is Based on Gold or the DOLLAR or LABOR, Man Decided this and According to this Decision, Life is Treated. Thus Money Can be Based on Life Equally, which will change the Way Man Exist on Earth, But Man is SO CONDITIONED into the System where LIFE is NOT HONORED, that NOT a single WORD Spoken by Man is ever an HONOR, and therefore WORDS are NOT ALIVE as It should Be, Causing Money to Be the Vehicle through which Man Justify All the ABUSE on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Man Tacitly Implies that God Created Man in SIN and as Damaged, although the Evidence is Clear, Parents as Society Determine What Become of Man, and the Circumstances of the System Impose on Man the Available choices Confirming that NO FREE CHOICE actually exist, Yet Man Would Punish Man for Crimes that Result from the System, while it is in fact the System that is a Crime Against Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to Endow God with the HONOR of Deciding When Each One Die, fit all the Characteristics of Pre-Meditated Murder, as God apparently Decide the Time and the How to of Each Death. Does that Make God the Only Real Serial Killer?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that SEX is the Actual Point that Creates Man, Yet SEX is Not HONORED as the Role it Actually Plays in the Process of Creating Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that MAN has NO IDEA how Children Actually Learn and NO INTENT to Actually find out, Because Yes there is No Reason Why, Yet Who Cares Anyway.

I commit myself to SHOW that MANKIND LIVE by DOUBLE STANDARDS instead of EQUAL STANDARDS, and that this Allows Man to DOUBLE CROSS each other through LIES and Deception, where Man Lives as if Life on Earth is a GAME Where One May CHEAT if you can Get Away with it.

I commit myself to SHOW that Parents teach their children By EXAMPLE, and Deliberately to Cheat Whenever they Can, and to Live by DOUBLE STANDARDS justifying DOUBLE CROSSING as that which One Must DO FIRST to Be the WINNER, and to Prevent Oneself from being the VICTIM as Human Nature Cannot Be Trusted, In spite of the fact that this is IN FACT the Result of What Children Have Been Taught from Generation to Generation, and as THUS a Preventable Disease.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Same DOUBLE STANDARDS are applied in Religion and any form of Spirituality, to Justify Why The World Do Not Exist in Equal Standards as What is Best for All Life Always.

I commit myself to SHOW that Love is One of the Primary tools of DOUBLE Standards, as Love is More for those that are Family and Less for those that are Neighbors Causing Love to be Tainted and Not Equal, producing a World of Double Crossing with Even the CROSS of Jesus NOT Enough to SHOW MAN the DOUBLE STANDARDS that is Invented in the Minds of Men.

I commit myself to SHOW that Every Person KNOWS the DOUBLE Standards that Exist in the Mind, BUT WILL NOT STOP Living By their Double Standards, even though, Every One at Some Level Realize that Equal Standards will be Best for All.

I Call on Each One to Join the Journey to Life to Install in All Ways Equal Standards for All that will always Be what is Best for All on Earth, as that will Produce a World of Peace and Harmony, and will Be LOVE IN ACTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment