Monday 10 September 2012

Day 149: ACCUMULATION SECRETS of WEALTH

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in a Reality Based on TIME Accumulation, Results are dependent on Repeated Action, Moment by Moment, to Accumulate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Accumulation is Directly Related to Relationships that Repeat with the Result being a Polarity, that which is Included in the Relationship Pattern and that which is Excluded from the Relationship Pattern.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Accumulation Can be Influenced by Guidelines as LAWS, to Make Accumulation for Some Easier and for Others More Difficult, and that the Integrity of the LAWS will Produce the Eventual Result that will indicate the Morality Used in the Intention.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Accumulation Can be Influenced by Cheating through Laws that Protect Certain Patterns of Accumulation, and that this is Especially VISABLE where INEQUALITY is Protected by LAWS that Cheat Some out of their BIRTHRIGHT of Life Given Equally to All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Life on Earth is a FREQUENCY Pattern to Establish the Nature of Accumulation of Each Individual to Establish the Nature of the Individual, to See if the Individual will Qualify for Eternal Life, or if the Individual will Serve Self Interest and Abuse Life. Thus, the frequency with which Accumulation RepeatS Itself, SHOWS the Choices Made by an Individual, while the Global Impact will show in the Outcome these choices will have on Society as a Whole/Oneness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that those that Understand the Principles of Accumulation on Earth, and tend to Serve only Self Interest, will Deliberately Influence the Process of Accumulation to Benefit themselves, by Changing Life on Earth to a Competition to Justify Why they have the Right to Benefit, and in this Process will Invalidate the Right to Life Completely, making Life on Earth a Brutal Design that will Harm the Unfortunate so that the Abuser Can Accumulate Wealth without ever Experiencing Any Remorse or Guilt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that where Possessions are Seen as Capital and Life is seen as WITHOUT Value, the Abuser will Use Capital Punishment through Law and War to Spread Fear amongst the Ones that Lost their Right to Life due to the System, to Keep the Flow of Accumulation effective for the Abuser to Present according to Them, a Stable Society, although the Society will be Governed in every way BY FEAR.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Positive Thinking is such a Method of Accumulation Used to Mislead the Populous into a BeLIEf of Accumulating Wealth, with a very Novel Way to keep Control, By establishing that ANY Thought or Action that Invalidate Such Positive Thinking, to be Negative, to BE IGNORED, No Matter What.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Pattern is Clear, that when MORE Accumulate Wealth, MORE will End in Poverty, as Society Demonstrates so Effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Only Real Wealth on Earth is LIFE, and that Any Pattern that Invalidate this, is Evil, as it is the Opposite of Life and in fact Accumulates Opposition to Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Accumulation of Wealth will automatically Accumulate More Poverty.

I commit myself to SHOW that Any Pattern that Justify the Accumulation of Wealth, is in itself Deliberate Abuse, and that the Feelings Generated to Make the Abuse feel Good, is the Result of Ignorance as to How Feelings are in fact Created in the Human Body to be Expressed by the MIND.

I commit myself that to SHOW that Earth is the CLASSROOM Where Each one is Tested to See, Who is Equal as Life and whom will Abuse Life for Self Interest.

I commit myself to SHOW that Accumulation as Patterns is in fact Mercy, as it Repeats the Same Choice to Help the Abuser Realize ABUSE, but that this Mercy Comes to a close at Death.

I commit myself to SHOW that Self Forgiveness in Self Honesty is the Way to Undo the Pattern of Accumulation in Self Interest, to Eventually find the Point of Life Given to Each Equally Freely at the Beginning, at BIRTH.

I commit myself to SHOW that Life is the BIRTHRIGHT Given to All Equally at the FIRST Breath, and that Earth shows where the Heart of Each one is through Accumulation, are you Life or Abuse. Time to Choose!


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: