Saturday 28 July 2012

Day 105: TURN ON the Television



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Television is the Externalization of the Mind as Visual Consciousness that takes the Viewer through the Stages of Equalization to End up Eventually at TURN OFF the Television, it is Brainwashing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that When One Realizes Television is Brainwashing, the ONLY Way to Remove this Threat and Fear to One’s INNER Reality, is to Understand in Detail How Characters and Memories are Used within Energy to Control Choice and Direction of Consciousness on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Once One Face the Fear of Control, One Must Switch on the Television and Be Able to Watch it without Being Brainwashed, as One Understands in Detail How One Creates Oneself as Consciousness and the Only way to Stop External Control of the Internal Self, is to Be in Fact Able to Direct ALL Parts of Self in Detail in Every Breath, as that would Ensure that Nothing Can in fact Brainwash oneself to be just another Zombie of Self-Interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Television as an Extension of Consumerism and Profiteering, is in Fact a Tool ALLOWED to Be Used to justify Abuse though Energetic Entertainment that uses the way the Mind Functions to Benefit those that DO NOT Care about Life Equally for all on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Once one is ABLE to Direct Every Moment NO Matter what its Content, to Always Be what is Best for all Life as Self-Directed, One will Confirm this Self-Direction by Being part of the Group that will Stand UP and Stand together to Create a World that is Best for all Life, Always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Conspiracy theory is Always Fear-Based and will Always  use Blame instead of Directive Self-Responsibility, causing the Character of Self to Be Suspicious, instead of Being Empowered to Be the Actual One that Decides Measurable what is Best for all Life, Always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Journey to Life and the Desteni I Process are tools of Actually Understanding How Self as What it Now exists as on Earth, is Created – and to take Responsibility and Ensure that the Self One Creates Oneself as, will always be trustworthy with Life, thus Ensuring the establishment of a World that is Practically that which will ensure that Each Being will always be Supported as Life.


I commit myself to SHOW that Nothing that Now exists on Earth should be feared, and that Understanding How what is Now on Earth is Created in Detail will bring an End to all Fear, and Enable and Empower One to Stand and Stop Abuse and Call all on Earth to Responsibility no Matter what Fears are used to try and trap one in a System of Abuse.

I commit myself to SHOW that it is Possible to understand in Actual detail Exactly How All of Creation Functions and thus to Be the One that Determines How Life on Earth will be Lived.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Fearful are simply the Ignorant Still Controlled as Consciousness slaves that will Hide behind the Ultimate Fear, which is Love – Refusing to take Responsibility for Life – but Even these Ones that Use Love as Fear to Pretend they are OK, will eventually Wake Up and Become Self-Honest and start the Process of “Man Know Thyself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment