Saturday 11 August 2012

Day 119: True Activist Power

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in a world that is Best for All Life, Activists Would Not Exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Activism is a Knee Jerk Polarity Reaction following the Rules of Opposites and Equal to form Part of the Same Coin in Creating the Abuse without Ever Changing the System that Creates the Abuse, and thus Activism is the Process of Justifying and Beautifying the Abuse While Still allowing it as if the Activism Makes it all Seem Better, when it in fact Makes No Difference at All, but to Sooth the Egos of the Shamed and Guilty to Feel that at Least Something is Being Done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that PowERTY is the PovERTY of No Power in the System Due to Having No Money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that PowERTY is the PovERTY of Not having the NUMBERS as Money, and becoming only a NUMBER in Statistics of a System of NUMBERS that NUMB Society to Not Care About Life in Any Way Whatsoever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that POWER on Earth, which is LIFE, Has Been Covered by Illusions to NOT See that Life and Death are the Real COMMON GROUND for ALL on Earth, and that THAT which Cause Death to Promote the Illusion, is in fact CRIMINAL, Even if Most Agree that it is Not, as Agreement DO NOT REMOVE FACTS, that when Life is Not Supported and Poverty is allowed People END UP DEAD when it is NOT their TIME just Because TIME was NOT GIVEN as a basic Life Support, as the Self Interest of those that Created LAWS of ABUSE and Death as Economic Systems, DO NOT Care about Anything Else But Themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that any System that Cause Poverty is Invalidated by the Fact that it Cause Poverty, and that any Person with Compassion and Actual Awareness will Not Stop Until Such Systems is Stopped to Never Again have POWER Over Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Reason and Intellect are the Systematic Assessment of the Physical Reality to Establish What is Best for All Life, and that when Reason and Intellect are Only Focused on Self Interest Causing Poverty, it is No Longer Reason and Intellect, but Justification of Psychopaths that Only Pave their Own Road of Life with Gold and Money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Psychology that allows the Manipulation of Human Behaviors to Cause Poverty instead of Servicing Life Equally to Create a Society that is Best for All Life, is Not Psychology, but is MIND CONTROL and Brainwashing exercised by Morally Poor Beings that Do Not Give Any Consideration for the Only Real Value on Earth, which is Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a TRUE Activist will Give Every Living Moment to Bring about a World that is Best for All Life in Every Way in a Practical, Sustainable Way, without allowing the Self Interest of Like and Dislike to Water-Down the Activism to Only Token Actions of Self Importance, Veiled in Pictures and Stories of Action that Do Not in fact Produce a New System that Work Best for All Life on Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that POVERTY is where the POWER to Support Life as family is Removed through a System Enforced that Cause Deliberate Harm, Even Death, without it having Any Consequence, as thus Murder is Sanctioned by Laws Made by those that Benefit from the Suffering and Poverty of fellow Human Beings.

I commit myself to SHOW that Activism only Exist to Window Dress Abuse to Make it More Acceptable WITHIN Society, and that the History of Activism is the Evidence that it Never Made Any Real Difference and will never make any Real Difference as Activists do Not focus on a New System with Rules that is Best for All Life and Only try and fix a Broken System, which is Impossible, as the Current System was Designed to Be Broken, as that Allows the Abuse and Self Interest to Exist.

I commit myself to SHOW that Activism is FUNDED by the Abuses as PUBLIC RELATIONS making Activists only Employees of the PUBLIC RELATIONS DRIVE of the Self Interested Abuse on Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that Activism Ensures that Only the Corporations that Abuse Benefit from FOOD AID or Related Support, as Only the Corporations Remain  BIG Enough to Handle the BIG Problems Created in this World, Ensuring a Captive Market with Massive Profits and Royal Servants as Activist that Ensure the Profits.

I commit myself to SHOW that Only Equality for All Life will Restore POWER to Each One Equally, and Produce a World that is Always Equal for All in the Best Ways Possible.

I commit myself to SHOW that NUMBERS can just as Easily be used to Create a World that is Best for All Life, as Easy as it is Used to Justify INEQUALITY.

I commit myself to SHOW that LAWS that Justify POVERTY is an ABUSE of POWER and HUMAN RIGHTS and the Real Criminal Activity on Earth that Must Be Addressed to Hold those Accountable that Placed their Self Interest FIRST and Allowed a Poverty Holocaust on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment