Friday 3 August 2012

Day 111: INNER STRUCTURE of an Equal Money System – Part 1


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that any CHILD born will be TAUGHT the INNER STRUCTURE of the PARENT as SOCIETY, to be able to FORM PART of Society.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that any CHILD born will become PART of the Parent’s Culture, as the PARENT DETERMINES the INNER STRUCTURE of the CHILD.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that ANY CHILD BORN will become the ECONOMIC Structure of the PARENT as INNER STRUCTURE, as the PARENT is the ARCHITECT of the NATURE of SOCIETY, and thus the CREATOR of HUMAN NATURE in its TOTALITY.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that ANY CHANGE in the WAY THE WOLRD FUNCTIONS must Begin at HOME, as PARENTS in Every Way Determine the NATURE of EARTH as HOME for All Collectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Nature of EQUALITY as What is Best for ALL Life as ECONOMIC EQUALITY as EQUAL MONEY, will start at HOME with PARENTS Developing the INNER STRUCTURE of a CHILD to Be LIFE Based as LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF, instead of SURVIVAL BASED as COMPETITION as SURVIVAL of the FITTEST; and thus PARENTS are the ONES that MUST Decide if they will CONTINUE Creating the WORLD in the Way it FUNCTIONS NOW, or Whether they will Design a NEW WORLD that is BEST for ALL LIFE as their CHILDREN’S INNER Nature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that EQUAL MONEY is in FACT POSSIBLE Through the CHANGE of the INNER STRUCTURE of the NATURE of the HUMAN BY DEVELOPING the PRACTICAL LIVING of GIVING as one would like to RECEIVE - Because WHEN ALL GIVE, ALL RECEIVE, and the World will CHANGE ACCORDINGLY.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that EQUAL MONEY is ONLY NOT Realized as it is NOT Existent as the INNER STRUCTURE of MAN, which Implies that MAN also DOES NOT LIVE the Message of JESUS as Inner Structure, and thus ONLY PAY LIPSERVICE to the Message of ACTUAL LOVE, while Living the OPPOSITE as FEAR of Each other, so that the World Present the NATURE of MAN as EVIL.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that PARENT’S design the INNER NATURE of a Child in exactly the Way THEIR PARENTS designed their Inner Nature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that ALL RESOURCES on EARTH are SUPPLIED FREELY by the FORCES of Nature and that Man Only ADDS LABOR and Ingenuity, and thus if Human Nature was Benevolently trained in By Parents, We Would Have Peace and Happiness for ALL on Earth Always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Nature of MAN is in Fact Brainwashed to NOT CONSIDER Each other as Equals, and thus a World of Inequality Results.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when the Relationships Between Man and Man are always Based ON Ensuring what is Best for Each Other within the Context of Available Resources, the World will become in fact Heaven on Earth for All; and thus this is Possible through UNDERSTANDING a CHILD is Designed by the PARENT as SOCIETY.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that EQUAL MONEY as a SYSTEM WILL be RESISTED BY MAN because it is NON-EXISTENT WITHIN the INNER STRUCTURE of MAN as DESIGNED HUMAN NATURE, and as such is DEPENDENT ON EDUCATION, on the WILL TO GOOD, to establish the BROTHERHOOD of MAN for Real.

I commit myself to SHOW that MAN Stands in the Way of Peace and Prosperity For ALL on Earth through the Way HUMAN NATURE is Imprinted on Children from GENERATION to GENERATION.

I commit myself to SHOW that MAN will NOT LOOK for Solutions OUTSIDE their INNER PROGAMMED STRUCTURE as Human Nature taught by Parents, and thus it will take CONSISTENT EFFORT by those FREE From the INNER CONTROL to Wake those Lost in their Nature to Eventually Result in a World that is Best for All.

I commit myself to SHOW that Resistance from the BRAINWASHED is Part of the Process of FREEDOM, and that Resistance SHOWS that you are KNOCKING at the Door of their Hearts, but they are still too fearful to let You IN as ALL that Every Human as CHILD has Ever been Educated as is Fear, and the other side of the COIN as Love - as FEAR and LOVE is ONE, Co-Existing as the CONTROL of this WORLD.

I commit myself to SHOW, as We Have SHOWN those already changing their INNER STRUCTURE, that Change is Possible for those that Break the Control, although,  it will take TIME as it TOOK TIME to Build the Inner Structure of a CHILD before the Child Could Walk and Talk and become another CLONE of a WORLD in FEAR.

These Blogs will take apart the System of Control as Fear to SHOW to what extent the world is the Result of Parenting, and SHOW that All Abuse in this World Comes FROM HOME.

1 comment: