Friday 11 May 2012

Day 27: Money is the Soldiers of the Mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that money is the ARM of the MIND with which it exercises its dominance on Earth over all Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that money is the army of the mind and that the biggest army always wins the battle of superiority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that money is the soldiers that make up the army of the MIND, always ready to fight any MIND that threatens the right of the MIND.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that once I am SOLD to the mind I become a SOUL that is granted eternal life in the system of MIND, as long as I remain LOYAL to the MIND, and as such I will be treated as ROYAL by the MIND and its ARMIES which will do my bidding no matter what it is and how many slaves will be required.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that money is the power that decides all things on Earth and as such is untouchable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the power of money as the ARM of the MIND can be stopped by all having equal ARMS as money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the power vested in money and the MIND is not real and requires me to believe in it to be real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the human still asleep, as the physical body, must be awakened to the parasite that took control - and stand up as equal to the TASK to forever remove the power of the mind and the power of money from its position of control to set all life FREE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that each one that protects the MIND and money are part of the control and do so under obligation to the matter as money and MIND or will be kicked out of the circle of protection and no longer be ROYAL in the I’s of the MIND.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that dear souls are easily convinced to be souldears for the MIND with a promise of booty as money and eternal life by the God of this world as MONEY and MIND.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that the human is the complete slave of the mind that capitulated with ease, and thus will require extensive time to realize the true nature of the MIND and MONEY.


I commit myself to show that the MIND is not the ARM of Life, nor the master of Life, not Life itself.

I commit myself to show that only the MIND as master abuses money for control and greed, and will allow abuse and poverty to exist on Earth.

I commit myself to show that the soul was an invention of the MIND to trap the greedy in the trap of eternal life.

I commit myself to show that real power is Life and NOT money.

I commit myself to show that equality as the physical interconnectedness realized will end the reign of money and mind as God.

I commit myself to show that money and mind only have power because of the faith placed in it and that without faith these false gods will end.

I commit myself to awaken the physical to its true nature and being as Life.

I commit myself to confront those that are possessed by money and mind with Life so they may wake up from their hypnotic sleep.

I commit myself to show that war only exists because of its participants, and that all participants are equally responsible for the abuse of war, and that to allow war through silence, is to be part of war.

I commit myself to show that breathing disciplined, committed to Life as what is best for all Life, will always come to full realization that will end all slavery of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment