Sunday 15 September 2013

Day 499: Masturbation and the Law of Attraction - I AM that I AM - Part 7

Continuing from the previous blog, Day 498: Masturbation and the Law of Attraction – Oneness Implications - Part 6:
“So now, your child gets abused by an unknown stranger, a ‘bad man’ – but you love masturbation and you love to imagine a unknown man knocking on the front door, walking in your house and taking you violently and taking you to a massive orgasmic experience – and you imagine that all the time and you masturbate about it – it’s so wonderful… Now it happens to your child and you’re mad at the world – come on, some self-honesty here – who created this? Oh, Great Creator. “

bernardpoolman I am consciousness masturbation Let’s go back to a fascinating point, I mean – you can’t remember anything before your birth. And you can access some of the information using hypnosis. But, if you go and study people that has done this quite meticulously, like Newton, you’ll notice that the information is very limited and as he found out – very specifically, which is why his work is unusually – he found out that it depends on what question you ask to determine what information or answer you’ll get. So, that means – quite a lot. Very few people consider the question to be asked and are even willing to consider the answer you’ll get to the question you’re asking. So, if you’re not willing to ask the question – I mean, it’s in all religions, isn’t it: Ask and you shall receive. So, if you really want to know, you have to ask.

Now, what do you know? You know you are in a oneness reality and a reality of energy where you came into it and you can’t remember exactly where you come from. You at some stage during your small years suddenly became able to speak, to remember things, to walk and to do things – but you can’t remember exactly when. Then, after that you created yourself through the education system that was provided. And according to that you have decided on your place in society.

You’ve desired it and you’ve constructed it. Then you’ve worked within the system, making sure that you survive, because that is what you’ve been taught. You’ve been taught by mom and dad, for instance ‘you must have a degree’, ‘you must have a good job so that you can always have money’. And the only way mom and dad could justify all the starving in the world was to say: “That’s God’s will.”

Now, what was so nice about the whole God-thing – because remember, when you were born, there was no God in your world. The God only became part of your world when you were taught about the God, you were trained to believe in it. That’s the nice thing about having multi-cultural existences in the oneness reality. I mean, you can – if you are self-honest – consider, that if you were born into a Muslim-reality, it would be Allah. If you’re in a Christian reality, you will have God. But God and Allah will not be there in the beginning – it will only be there as the words that your parents are speaking. But not there in fact.

One would like to believe it to be there, but what is there in fact that you can say self-honestly? There is life in fact. As that life-force that is equal in all beings. Have a look – weather it’s a dog that’s being born, there is a life-force. A seed that is born into a tree, there is a life-force. A human being, there is a life-force. That is… we’re all equal within that. We all use the same substance through which we express as life, which is from the Earth, the dust of the Earth. But look at the fascinating thing – the moment you die, the dust of the Earth returns to the Earth – where do you go?

The question would be: are you real? You don’t know. You are going to find out once you are no longer in the form you are in here on earth. The same with animals and it doesn’t matter what you believe. Whatever you believe, whoever you are as a personality – all of that you have been taught – it is not real. It is not life, it is personality, it is name, it is culture, it is I am a lawyer, I am this. It is the great I AM, because you have been taught I am this, I am this. That I am is not God, that I am is mom and dad’s teachings to you of: I AM. Say I AM John, I am Dan, I AM. That is the great I AM that is being superimposed as ‘God’.

How do we superimpose the I AM that I AM – is quite fascinating, because it says that I am within the greater I AM, which is apparently God – No. That is all our I AM’s that we believe in, as free choice together, our world system – that is our God, as the great I AM. Quite a mess if you look at our money system. Quite a mess if you look at how many are starving and how people are abusing each other in this reality as energy – as the I AM. That I AM is all our laws we have accepted, all the ways we have accepted each other to exist – which we unquestioningly do because I mean as long as you allow me to masturbate and rape as many people as possible energetically – I will allow you to do the same. Let us just agree, we have free choice to do this – then we are okay. I mean we don’t see it happen, because I mean it is energy. We can’t see energy and that is what is no nice about energy, I mean energy is like a ‘secret’ thing – you can’t see it. So what we do in our imaginary world – nobody can see what we do with this energy that nobody can see – that is here, I mean it is here (shows with his hands around himself and the room as an indication of experiencing the presence of ‘energy’). You can feel it, you can feel its presence, because presence is energy. But you can’t see the presence.

But let’s all agree to have free choice, let’s all agree that we have free will, because we decide what the great I AM must do – we have created it after all as our world system, as our consciousness, as our conscious. With that we have put in a nice dose of ‘beauty’ and a fantastic dose of ‘love’. So as long as we have ‘love’ we can hope that everybody else will understand it and feel our love and then we will be uplifted. I mean the fact that they don’t have food to eat. That’s not my problem that is Gods problem – I means sorry the world system – the great I AM’s problem. You must listen to the great I AM and follow the rules, you must follow the system. But the system is unequal; it cannot be equal because the design never made provision for equality. The design made provision for control. The design made provision for just some to be the elite and the rest to be the workers. Because those in the elite don’t really want to do the work. They want a nice physical experience, but they don’t want to actually do anything that is going to get that experience. So therefore they get the rest of the world to do it for them, I mean that is business isn’t it? Wouldn’t you do the same; I mean the principle of free choice will allow you to do that. You can manipulate as you wish in this world because as long as free choice exists. As long as inequality is seen as equality. As long as it is possible to hide behind the point, the fact that you are equal to that education means that’s all you can ever be. So let’s keep you at that point, you do the work, I’ll pay you, you do all the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment