Friday 20 April 2012

Day 6: Blank Slate Mind Zombies

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed  myself to fear cleaning the mind as I feared I will end up as a Zombie without realizing that I only reveal within this fear that I am the slave to fear and that I do not in fact understand how reality works.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by movies about zombies without realizing that a zombie state is in fact a state where the body fails due to damage to it with effects that is also physically visible, while the mind zombie state is a state where fear directs the person through accepting a limited view of reality through projections of irrational outcomes that controls all the decisions of the person and prevents the person from making decisions that is best for all life. The mental zombie state thus is in fact a brainwashed state where fear is the master  with the outcome of the physical life form being abused.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not look at the actual reality of how the mind and the body interacts as it is shown daily in my face with my ability to speak. When I speak, I do not use the words I have already programmed into the body through the mind, I speak as the body and thus when I clear the mind, I will experience more of the programmed responses arriving in the mind from the body as back chat to show what I have accepted and allowed myself to become as a programmed body and that these responses will be self interest based and must be cleared as well to reach a state of silence as a blank slate that I can trust as the foundation from which to rebirth myself as life. When I reach this state I will still be able to speak as the words are part of my body and not my mind. The mind is just the doorway and tool with which I program the body to be automated as a multi dimensional vehicle and as long as I am my mind only, I remain in limbo and in a state where I am in complete separation from reality. If I have programmed my body to be harmful to the other life forms on earth, I will be a danger to life in every way as I will be the living word as my fear and self interest. This I must change through deleting what I have allowed through self forgiveness and self honesty as I am the only one that have access to my tool as the mind to see what I have allowed as it appears within my mind as thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see thoughts as great reflections of my individuality while it is in fact only a feedback system to show what I have allowed to be published within my physical body and if I did not do this publishing and automation into the body with care and with clear principles as that which is best for all life as the living word as the flesh, my self as the flesh will be a vehicle that will cause abuse and will live in one of the many forms of fear as either being the fear  or creating fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society as humanity where the individual exist as the walking dead as mental zombies unable to be compassionate in ways that is measurably best for all life in giving each individual a life worthy of life itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and  allowed myself to accept a world based on profit and the manipulation of the mind sense purely for the profit of the few creating a system where the majority act like zombies and accept enslavement to a system that cause inequality and suffering like zombies unable to stand coherently together to challenge the system in a lawful way that will bring acceptable change and a way of life where life is honoured and respected.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society that refuse to consider the evidence of the programmable functionality of the body though the mind and to use such knowledge to actually create a human that is the image and likeness of life instead of allowing a dysfunctional human to emerge from a directionless education that only promote self interest and competition with the purpose to have effective consumer zombies that buy anything  that is dished up as if that is what defines life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed fear to be the source of pacifying the human race for the purpose of creating subdued states of being within which the human will be divided and conquered to exist in a zombie state that the human will teach to each forth coming generation as if that is  the only acceptable way of being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed  a state of being as civilization so zombified that it would claim hysterically that anything that promotes what is best for all life is a lie and must be evil as it will remove the one thing that has caused the zombie state which is free choice without consequence in spite of the clear direction that that which is best for all is the practical living of free choice with the consideration of consequence to create a society that is best for all life in all ways.

I commit myself to clear my mind from all thoughts, visions, back chat, reactions, feelings, emotions and so clear my body as well from all types of accepted automations that in any way contribute to my automatic state of zombihood that contribute and cause in any way suffering, abuse, war, poverty, self interest, sexual abuse, inequality and any part that in any way contribute to a civilization that is not that which is best for all life to in this way bring my part breath by breath in creating a civilization that is based on the foundation of Life as the only value that is worthy and as such equal within all.

I commit myself to a system of education within the family, the education system, the media, entertainment and any form that contribute to the programming of a child that will impact their lives through automated responses and beliefs , to purify and direct such systems to be accountable and proven as the foundational instruction that will produce a human that will in every way be what is best for life and through their understanding and self respect and the fact that each human will be without fear and distrust, we will develop a society that will be in fact one of life and thus love and fulfilment. In this way the pursuit of happiness will become irrelevant as all desires will be fulfilled within the context of what is best for all life and all abuse will be stopped in every way necessary.

I commit myself to the self honest investigation of the process that takes place as the mind program the body to automation and to look at the examples already visible daily like for instance the driving of a car to establish  for myself a self honest foundation with which to stop the indulgence in illusions as mind and to realize that when a person has automated themselves to drive a car, they no longer use the mind, but that the body then is the driver while the person is able to do multitasking like talk on a cellphone or have a conversation without it diminishing the ability of the body to function as the driver of the car. I will establish within me clear directive principles to assist me with self realization and self awareness correction to place each part in its place that I may never again deceive myself by giving inappropriate values to parts that would cause harm to life directly or indirectly.

I commit myself to study the way the mind publish information into my body as automated systems to make sure I only publish and activate systems that will function in ways I have confirmed is best for all life that I may be able to establish self trust in myself as all parts representing me in this reality confirmed as best for all life always.

I commit myself to find the point in each person I meet during my time on earth that has the potential to develop into the process to life that each may have the opportunity to birth themselves as life, although I do understand that some will refuse and will thus be unable and unwilling to actually allow themselves to consider life as equal. In such cases I understand that regardless they would become the outcome of their choice and thus not be part of Life that will be Here when all that is here is life.

I commit myself to be part of the creation of a society that will be based on the only profit that is valid and that is that all life is equal value and all life profit thus equally from what is given for free by the planet and all forces that sustain the ecosystem and that the part we as humanity will contribute is labor and the will to create from resources that which will benefit all in the best possible way.

I commit myself to demonstrate in every way possible how the programmability of the human have been abused  and how that can be stopped that this abuse may end and make room for a world that is based in life.

I commit myself to expose all fear as the irrational nature it is through ways that prevent such occurrence to allow the human to consider to be the answer they are here on earth to explore—namely the answer as life evidenced through how each live and interact and allow each to live.

I commit myself to be the one that all that are in fear may blame and scream at till they have no more obsessed energy left that in that way I may assist them to not end up harming others in self interest and thus reach a point where they may realize the power of self directed self forgiveness within self honesty and thus may find the way home to life.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I read this blog site aloud daily - it is of great assistance and support - I am grateful to discover self-commitment anew. May this be equally inspiring to all that come across this blog site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these blogs are great. I don't understand why I never read them before. I have a lot of reading to do.

    ReplyDelete